Halo 5 multiplayer won't work

Discus and support Halo 5 multiplayer won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so let's get straight to the point I have been playing halo reach multiplayer today with no problems then I go onto halo 5 to play some then I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LongBrancher, Oct 10, 2019.

1. LongBrancher
    LongBrancher Guest

Okay so let's get straight to the point I have been playing halo reach multiplayer today with no problems then I go onto halo 5 to play some then I get a message saying multiplayer required this mode requires an account with xbox live gold with multiplayer
    privileges enabled and a connection to xbox live but yet I got gold and the game pass both and the thing is halo reach has worked flawlessly haven't had any problems out of reach it's just halo 5 I have soft reset the xbox and test my connections with everything
    on the network tab and have restarted halo 5 multiple times any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

:)

LongBrancher, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Halo 5 multiplayer won't work - Similar Threads - Halo multiplayer won't

2. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  3. Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?: **Disclaimer** - This is a long, opinionated post. Please bear with me if you so choose. It is no secret that there is a huge divide within the Halo community with regard to whether the sprint...
  4. Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?: Hello, My son wants me to play with him Spartan Assault on Xbox 360, problem is that there is no split screen mode, and we only have one Xbox 360. So I found out that the game is also...
  5. I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people: I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to...
  6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Network error/ Multiplayer does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Network error/ Multiplayer does not work: I have The game fully installed but when I TRY to play the MULTIPLAYER it simply DOES NOT WORK so I go to the NETWORK SETTINGS and it says and I quote "Unable to connect to network services....
  7. Halo 5 guardians multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5 guardians multiplayer: I have this problem with halo 5 multiplayer because each time I try to join a match it makes me wait for ages then it kicks me and says unable to join and I have tried unistalling the game but it...
  8. Halo 5 Multiplayer suddenly doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Multiplayer suddenly doesn't work: For two days now (since Friday night) Halo 5 and the MCD has been bugging out for me in a variety of ways: For all of Friday evening, connecting to the Halo 5 Multiplayer lobby was hit or miss,...
  9. Ive been banned from halo 5 multiplayer after being banned from coms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been banned from halo 5 multiplayer after being banned from coms: Can anyone help me or tell me how to get in 0046f952-d69e-4565-9477-250f0648d2a6
  10. First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer: So I finally got some games in today and all I have to say is, well bloody done 343i. Damn fine work. Keep this up and my faith will be restored. I'm so pleased to see how far this game has come...