Halo 5 servers

Discus and support Halo 5 servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is going on with Halo 5 servers the matchmaking is absolutely horrid. To the point where it is unplayable....is there anything being done to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidBrunty, Mar 20, 2019.

1. DavidBrunty
    DavidBrunty Guest

Halo 5 servers

What is going on with Halo 5 servers the matchmaking is absolutely horrid. To the point where it is unplayable....is there anything being done to fix this?

:)

DavidBrunty, Mar 20, 2019
  2. eduscxbox Win User

Halo 5 servers

I think that there is some problem currently with Xbox servers. I don't know if it's directly connected, but when I try to access any Xbox.com website there is a error message, so maybe it's a temporary issue.
  3. GiggleSnarf Win User

Halo 5 Servers

A hard reset on your console would be my first thought. It tends to fix most issues. If that doesnt work I would try disconnecting your router and modem and reconnecting them. If after this the issue still persists it is likely either because your region,
    as the halo 5 servers are region locked to certain areas at this point or you may need to contact your service provider about the speed of your internet or your DNS settings.
  4. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Halo 5 servers

My girl played literally all night with no problems. What errors are you getting?
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Halo 5 servers

Try restarting your modem . Sometimes its a connection issue. As far as the servers themselves, as the player base declines it will get long and longer to find a game and will have to cross regions if no matches are found
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Halo 5 servers

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Xbox Forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with matchmaking for HALO 5 on their servers. On our end we haven't had any service alerts in regard to the issue. You may want
    to head on over to the
    Halo Support Forums
    and report the issue there so that they can gather information and get working on a hot fix, if they aren't already.

I hope that this info helps you out!
Thema:

Halo 5 servers

1. Halo 5 servers - Similar Threads - Halo servers

2. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9: Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 4c79edd8-dedc-44c4-974f-ee1df45900be
  3. Halo 5 cant connect to dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 cant connect to dedicated server: Hello, Gt . Im a level 148 player who can no longer get into matches. I get an attention, cant connect to dedicated servers. I have hard reset my xbox and router numberous times. Thought it was...
  4. Halo 5 Local server not working without internet even after starting with an internet ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Local server not working without internet even after starting with an internet ...: So right now the amount of bandwidth we can use is very tight, and I have a set up with 4 xbox ones, a multiviewer splitter, and a powerful computer running the Halo 5 Local Server app. With all...
  5. Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue: I'm getting the profile sync error message and Ive hard reset my Xbox and cleared the MAC address and reset the Xbox factory settings and deleted my Xbox profiles and put them back on and tried 2...
  6. HALO 4 SERVERS BACK ONLINE 10TH NOV. THANK U MS 343

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 4 SERVERS BACK ONLINE 10TH NOV. THANK U MS 343: HALO 4 SERVERS ARE NOW BACK ONLINE. 10TH NOV 2017. SOME PEOPLE HAVE A REDEEM VOUCHER SENT THROUGH THEIR XBOX MESSAGES AS A "SORRY" 7181bfd5-9534-448d-93e2-9a0239021bfb
  7. HALO Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Servers: Anyone know how long the Halo 4 Servers are going to be down????? I am missing my Fav Game having withdrawal symptoms HELP!!! adde70c8-3830-40dd-a3e7-56d2b0f22b16
  8. HALO 4 SERVERS DOWN 6TH NOV 2017 AND STILL ONGOING ISSUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 4 SERVERS DOWN 6TH NOV 2017 AND STILL ONGOING ISSUE: POSTED 7TH NOV 2017. HALO 4 SERVERS NOT WORKING, DEFAULT PLAYLISTS, NO CUSTOM LOADOUTS, NO SPECIAL ARMOUR, NO DLC, NOT CONNECTING TO OTHER PLAYERS PROPERLY (RESETS SEARCH AFTER LOCKING ON TO...
  9. Halo reach servers are down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach servers are down: [img] Halo reach servers are down. I play on xbox one and the new update has been said to cause this. 725343f8-e4ad-45a8-a3cd-9dd6cedfcd9f
  10. why is halo reach server down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is halo reach server down: why is halo reach server down f43f5695-5431-431d-986a-a7aaa5b7429a