HALO CE: Anniversary CO-OP not working - Disconnection issue every time a game is atrted

Discus and support HALO CE: Anniversary CO-OP not working - Disconnection issue every time a game is atrted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Halo coop from the MCC in Xbox games pass for pc. Every time we load into a coop game it disconnects before loading, this is not a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JessMcEwan, Oct 12, 2020.

1. JessMcEwan
    JessMcEwan Guest

HALO CE: Anniversary CO-OP not working - Disconnection issue every time a game is atrted

I'm trying to play Halo coop from the MCC in Xbox games pass for pc.

Every time we load into a coop game it disconnects before loading, this is not a NAT issue as halo 2, 3 and reach ALL WORK

it is just halo CE anniversary that is not loading coop games.

Please how do we get someone to look at this and repair it???

:)

JessMcEwan, Oct 12, 2020
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Halo Anniversary?

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

You should start with Halo CE anniversary and work your way to Reach.

[/quote]

It actually started with Reach so to do the storyline in order you would have to go Reach, Halo CE, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3. I dont recommend Halo ODST at all.

Personally I would grab a couple co-op partners and play Halo 3 first. I know it sounds strange to say that but I personally feel Halo 3 had THE most fun campaign. If you do play Halo CE Anniversary make sure you get a friend to play co-op with because
    it can be very hard to navigate through Halo CE. At least with a friend you have a chance to make it a little easier getting around some of these levels. Its very easy to get lost in Halo CE.
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Is the campaign single player only?

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

Edit: Hopefully there is no lagg in co-op campaign. Halo 3 used to lagg alot in co-op and Anniversary does as well. Can't remember if Reach does but hopefully it's fixed.

[/quote]

ONLY if you have a poor connection. . I went though this many many many times over the years with the community. 99% of the time it was one of the players connections in the co-op campaign. Check your internet connection here.
    http://www.speedtest.net/

I played well over 270 campaign missions in Halo 3, a lot in ODST,and a lot in Reach, and Halo CE Anniversary. As long as everyone in the room has a good download and upload speed, it works very well with no lag.
  4. ModestElf Win User

Difference between Halo Reach and Halo3?

one shall reserve judment untill halo 4 is released and anniversary I think will be just like HALO CE back in the days although co-op campaign will be cool :p, as for multiplayer it will be the multiplayer of Reach
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Halo Anniversary?

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

You should start with Halo CE anniversary and work your way to Reach.

[/quote]

It actually started with Reach so to do the storyline in order you would have to go Reach, Halo CE, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3. I dont recommend Halo ODST at all.

Personally I would grab a couple co-op partners and play Halo 3 first. I know it sounds strange to say that but I personally feel Halo 3 had THE most fun campaign. If you do play Halo CE Anniversary make sure you get a friend to play co-op with because
    it can be very hard to navigate through Halo CE. At least with a friend you have a chance to make it a little easier getting around some of these levels. Its very easy to get lost in Halo CE.

[/quote]Halo 1 and Halo CE are the same game.

ODST is one of the best games in the series, and I would highly recommend it .

If you're going Halo Timeline then Halo Wars should be first. And ODST should be slotted in between Halo 2 and Halo 3.
  6. hardens19 Win User

What is the difference between Halo Anniversary and Halo Reach?

whats the diffrence between halo ce and halo ce anniversary? i thought there was only the 5 games i have,shows 6 on the x box game stop never had any halo ce just anniversary ce
Thema:

1. HALO CE: Anniversary CO-OP not working - Disconnection issue every time a game is atrted - Similar Threads - HALO Anniversary working

2. TMCC Halo 2 anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TMCC Halo 2 anniversary: Hello, i play halo on xbox but i can't hear anything of the campaing, i already check the settings and everything is ok, idk why it it does work, please help. Before this the game install an...
  3. halo 2 anniversary pc is gone from pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 2 anniversary pc is gone from pc: Halo 2 anniversary pc is gone from my pc Both my shortcut and app are gone from PC and it has gone from the Xbox console companion app (although my history is there). My ms account sees my...
  4. Halo CE Anniversary

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo CE Anniversary: Hello, I love Halo Custom Edition. Could you make Halo CE anniversary compatible with new maps and server just like the old system powered by GameSpy to find games across the platform? Now with...
  5. Halo 2 Anniversary PC (in Halo MCC) - a language mismatch bugs in terminal videos

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 2 Anniversary PC (in Halo MCC) - a language mismatch bugs in terminal videos: Hello, I am playing Halo 2 Anniversary on PC with MS store in Korea. in game Korean localization is fine, but I found when i access terminal in game playing, terminal videos played English...
  6. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo[Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary closes alone]: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  7. Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Halo 2: Anniversary se cierra solo: Hola, compré el xbox game pass para pc hace tiempo y descargue Halo: The Master Chief Colletion y todo bien hasta que llegué a la campaña de Halo 2: Anniversary. Donde, al aparecer una nave...
  8. Halo Anniversary (Business)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Anniversary (Business): Hello, My company wants to purchase Halo CE Anniversary for all employees through the Halo Business Store and distribute through the Microsoft store to all connected employees. Is this possible?...
  9. Halo 2 Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Anniversary: I already have Halo 1-4, so I'm wondering if there's a disc version of Halo 2 Anniversary, or if there will be one. If not, I was hoping to figure out when it goes on sale....
  10. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...