Halo:CE Anniversary Maps that were made for 360 version coming?

Discus and support Halo:CE Anniversary Maps that were made for 360 version coming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has there been any word if the maps made for Halo:CE Anniversary on 360 will come to xbox one? b275f081-456f-498b-ba0d-d6910e14712b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael1003-5B696F17-699D-4CBB-8880-870CD16DE0C3, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Halo:CE Anniversary Maps that were made for 360 version coming?

Has there been any word if the maps made for Halo:CE Anniversary on 360 will come to xbox one?

:)

Michael1003-5B696F17-699D-4CBB-8880-870CD16DE0C3, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

There are 4000 G for Halo Master Chief collection.

Halo 3 (on Xbox 360),it's 1750 G (DLCs included)

Halo 4 (on Xbox 360),it's 2000 G (DLCs included)

Do you really thing 343 will keep Halo 3 and 4 achievements,like they were....If it the case there will be only 250 G left,for Halo CE anniversary,Halo 2 anniversary + the new sets of multiplayers maps....

Tzar of kaos, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Dear Microsoft Please Bring back Halo 2 DLC online

No Doubt HALO 2 will get an anniversary HD remake as CE did, whether or not its maps will be made available for Reach or for HALO 4 we will have to see

Cokney Charmer, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Halo:CE Anniversary Maps that were made for 360 version coming?

No word, I doubt that they would since we actually have the Halo CE maps this time and CE Anniversary maps were made using the Halo Reach engine which isn't included in the MCC.

Nemesis121804, Nov 11, 2014
  5. Nemesis121804 Win User

No word, I doubt that they would since we actually have the Halo CE maps this time and CE Anniversary maps were made using the Halo Reach engine which isn't included in the MCC.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Dear Microsoft Please Bring back Halo 2 DLC online

No Doubt HALO 2 will get an anniversary HD remake as CE did, whether or not its maps will be made available for Reach or for HALO 4 we will have to see
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

There are 4000 G for Halo Master Chief collection.

Halo 3 (on Xbox 360),it's 1750 G (DLCs included)

Halo 4 (on Xbox 360),it's 2000 G (DLCs included)

Do you really thing 343 will keep Halo 3 and 4 achievements,like they were....If it the case there will be only 250 G left,for Halo CE anniversary,Halo 2 anniversary + the new sets of multiplayers maps....
  8. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

halo 2 for xbox one.

Well if Halo 2 Anniversary is better than the Halo CE Anniversary, and was NOTHING more than an HD remake, giving us Halo 2 multiplayer on HD remake of the maps, I would enjoy it SIGNIFICANTLY more than this new fanmade Halo that 343 made with Halo 4.
  9. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What is the difference between Halo Anniversary and Halo Reach?

[quote user="Cdawgx7"]

hold on i am confused to what you are talking about here. i have reach and play multiplayer on the reach so i can download the halo anniversary maps on reach? isn't the reach and halo anniversary different multiplayer games?

[/quote]

Yes if you have Reach you can download the Halo Anniversary playlist maps and play them on Reach, without having Halo CE. You dont need Halo CE to play the CE playlist. Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. Halo:CE Anniversary Maps that were made for 360 version coming? - Similar Threads - Halo Anniversary Maps

2. Halo 2 Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Anniversary: I already have Halo 1-4, so I'm wondering if there's a disc version of Halo 2 Anniversary, or if there will be one. If not, I was hoping to figure out when it goes on sale....
  3. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  4. remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  5. Halo 2 anniversary Bandana skull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 anniversary Bandana skull: Hey guys. So I've just thought I would have another play through of all the Halo games. My question is, is there a bandana skull for halo 2? I tried googling it but I couldn't find much info....
  6. halo 2 anniversary bandana skull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 2 anniversary bandana skull: I have played halo 2 anniversary and turned on the bandana skull but with energy weapons it's not infinite ammo I have played Halo combat evolved anniversary and there the bandana skull have...
  7. halo 5 15th anniversary req pack i didnt get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 15th anniversary req pack i didnt get it: my issue is a req pack 343 industries gave halo 5 player the 15th anniversary req pack on the 12th of november i was playing halo 5 that day and i didnt get the req pack and im very upset about...
  8. I never got the halo 15 anniversary pack on halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got the halo 15 anniversary pack on halo 5: I never got the halo 15 anniversary on halo 5 1cd624f8-e438-41dc-ad67-79d24c5427ee
  9. Halo 2 Anniversary on the Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Anniversary on the Store?: Hello all of you! So my "problem" is the following: I have been a very big fan of the Halo franchise for a long while now, and Halo 2 has always been my favorite game of the series. So I was...
  10. 0x80073CF9 error when trying to download Forza 3 or Halo Forge on Windows 10 Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073CF9 error when trying to download Forza 3 or Halo Forge on Windows 10 Anniversary: Help! What does this mean!? I'm trying to install to a location other than C:\, but that has always worked before. In fact it still works for other smaller freebie games that I've tested....