Halo CE early Banshee?

Discus and support Halo CE early Banshee? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Curious, has anyone been able to knock the first early banshee down from the high platform, just after the first big outdoor ground battle during "****... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geddyme, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Geddyme
    Geddyme Guest

Halo CE early Banshee?

Curious, has anyone been able to knock the first early banshee down from the high platform, just after the first big outdoor ground battle during "**** on the Control Room"? I could do this nearly every time in the original game with a rocket launcher,
    standing on the far end of the frozen pond, AFTER killing all the Covenant who attack out of the big cave and those downhill to the left of the cave.

I have fired all my rockets at the same spot on the platform I remember from the original game, then spammed it with rockets in many other spots, haven't used the Scorpions cannon yet, I might try that tonight.

Thanks!

:)

Geddyme, Nov 17, 2014
  2. Who here actually played Halo CE back in the day?

I remember playing Halo CE back in my early high school days at my buddies house. Many hours were lost. We also found a way to take Halo CE online by using a program on his computer called "XBconnect" that just made tons of hours go down the drain.

CorpseGrinder50, Nov 17, 2014
  3. UnyoBro
    UnyoBro Guest
    Game developers need to come up with a better multiplayer system.

The early design of SR was based off Halo CE, so that could be why it shares a similar Trueskill system. It also has that awesome pistol from Halo, most of us know what I mean I think.

UnyoBro, Nov 17, 2014
  4. CorpseGrinder50 Win User

Who here actually played Halo CE back in the day?

I remember playing Halo CE back in my early high school days at my buddies house. Many hours were lost. We also found a way to take Halo CE online by using a program on his computer called "XBconnect" that just made tons of hours go down the drain.
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

Install time?

For me, it took about an hour and a half to get to 100% But I was able to start the Halo: CE campaign pretty early, maybe around 20% overall progress. But if are in game, the menu shows the progress of each game individually. My Halo: CE and Halo 4 were
    done first, then Halo 2 and Halo 3 was last for me. But I was not able to play online until the game was 100%, that also includes co-op campaign(online, i cannot speak of local).

Good luck, hopefully it picks up for you, I am having a blast with the Halo: CE campaign(Legendary is kickin my butt)
  6. Mr. Shush Win User

What is the difference between Halo Anniversary and Halo Reach?

The difference between Halo CE and Halo CE Anniversary is about 10 years.

Halo CE (11/15/2001)

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo ODST

Halo Reach

Halo CE Anniversary (11/15/2011)

Halo 4 (coming soon)
  7. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Who here actually played Halo CE back in the day?

I'm in my early 30's and I've been playing my entire life so, yes, I played Halo: CE on the original Xbox and I still occasionally play Reach.
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Conspiracy?

no...halo 4 is the 9th?. you're forgetting the pc versions of halo ce and halo 2

halo ce

halo ce for the pc

halo 2

halo 2 for the pc

halo 3

halo odst

halo wars

halo reach

halo 4
Thema:

Halo CE early Banshee?

1. Halo CE early Banshee? - Similar Threads - Halo early Banshee

2. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  3. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition - Code early?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars: Definitive Edition - Code early?: I recently ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition. I really want to play the Definitive Edition of Halo Wars 1 before the second one comes out, and I was wondering when I could hope to see my code?...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Advert promising I will get early access to HW-DE, support rep says otherwise.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2 Advert promising I will get early access to HW-DE, support rep says otherwise.: I preordered Halo Wars 2 with the hopes of gaining access to Halo Wars Definitive Edition to play before Halo Wars 2 was released. I did this because the advertisement said "Pre-order today and...
  5. Been 10 days and i've not gotten my Halo Wars definitive edition early access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Been 10 days and i've not gotten my Halo Wars definitive edition early access code: Pls fix, i've waited for the stated days and not recieved anything 6aa55105-792c-4f6e-897d-fea881762b76
  6. Did not receive a Halo Wars Difinative Edition Early Access Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive a Halo Wars Difinative Edition Early Access Code: Im hoping you can help me with an issue i am having. I was supposed to receive a code for Halo Wars definitive edition as I have pre ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition, the definitive edition...
  7. Preordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition and have still not received the early access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition and have still not received the early access code: I have preordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition and have still not received the early access code to Halo Wars definitive edition. Can Microsoft support or promotion team help get us the code any...
  8. Halo Wars 2 Early Access is out but i cannot Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Early Access is out but i cannot Access: Pre ordered the Ultimate Edition Of Halo Wars 2 which meant i could play the game early on 17th Feb 2017 but i still cannot access the game. Whenever i try to open the game it says that i am too...
  9. Also, been 10 days and still don't have my Halo Wars definitive edition early access code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Also, been 10 days and still don't have my Halo Wars definitive edition early access code: Hello, I have ordered "Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order" but still wait for the key for "Halo Wars definitive Edition". Please fix this ASAP. Thanks a lot With best Regards A.J....
  10. Halo Wars DE early access x-play support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars DE early access x-play support: Does the Halo Wars Definitive Edition (early access) support x-play on their servers between the Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms? I have it loaded on both and was hoping to coop-campaign on my...