Halo CE Legendary Campaign (MC Collection)

Discus and support Halo CE Legendary Campaign (MC Collection) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I are looking for 2 people to help us finish the Halo 1 Campaign on Legendary no Skulls. We are on The Library and we are trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaosMan23, Nov 15, 2014.

1. ChaosMan23
    ChaosMan23 Guest

My friend and I are looking for 2 people to help us finish the Halo 1 Campaign on Legendary no Skulls. We are on The Library and we are trying to finish the whole thing tonight. If interested reply or message me at my GT: .

:)

ChaosMan23, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Kenofnor
    Kenofnor Guest
    The Hardest/Best Halo Campaign

Halo: CE had the best campaign, imo.

Halo 3 is the only Halo-game I haven't completed on legendary (f**k you, Cortana!).

Kenofnor, Nov 15, 2014
  3. The Hardest/Best Halo Campaign

Best Campaign - Halo CE

Difficulty - Halo 3

I stopped playing after Halo 3, so I can't judge the difficulty of the sequels. The single-player legendary campaign in Halo 3 pretty much killed off my urge to play.

Dadtime Stories, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Kenofnor Win User

Halo: CE had the best campaign, imo.

Halo 3 is the only Halo-game I haven't completed on legendary (f**k you, Cortana!).
  5. Dadtime Stories Win User

Best Campaign - Halo CE

Difficulty - Halo 3

I stopped playing after Halo 3, so I can't judge the difficulty of the sequels. The single-player legendary campaign in Halo 3 pretty much killed off my urge to play.
  6. DanteDavis1 Win User

What game completion or individual achievement are you most proud of?

My achievment for the Halo MCC isnt showing up where I beat every mission in Halo CE on legendary. The achievement Legend (Beat every campaign in the MCC on legendary) is showing however. I just wanna know how to fix this issue.
  7. SILKYJJ Win User

Install time?

For me, it took about an hour and a half to get to 100% But I was able to start the Halo: CE campaign pretty early, maybe around 20% overall progress. But if are in game, the menu shows the progress of each game individually. My Halo: CE and Halo 4 were
    done first, then Halo 2 and Halo 3 was last for me. But I was not able to play online until the game was 100%, that also includes co-op campaign(online, i cannot speak of local).

Good luck, hopefully it picks up for you, I am having a blast with the Halo: CE campaign(Legendary is kickin my butt)
  8. BEASTmmb Win User

Share your special editions!

My special editions would be:

Halo 3 Legendary Ed.

Halo Reach Legendary Ed

Halo Reach LE Console

Fallout NV CE

Deus Ex Augmented Ed.

Rage Anarchy Ed.

Skyrim CE

KoA Reckoning CE

Arkham Asylum CE

Arkham City CE

ME2 LE

ME3 LE

Fable 3 CE

SW:TOR CE

-

I might have more but thats all I can remember.
Thema:

1. Halo CE Legendary Campaign (MC Collection) - Similar Threads - Halo Legendary Campaign

2. Game crashes continuing Legendary Campaign for Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes continuing Legendary Campaign for Halo 4: Playing Halo 4 on legendary on the mission requiem at around 80%+ through the mission, when i try to resume the campaign it loads over half the way freezes then crashes to the xbox home screen,...
  3. HALO 2 CO OP LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN CRASHING ON EVERY MISSION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 2 CO OP LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN CRASHING ON EVERY MISSION: PLEASE FIX THIS im trying to complete all halos on legendary co op and when loading into the first mission loading screen the game freezes and doesn't fully load please help...
  4. PLEASE HELP IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY CO OP HALO 2 LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN CRASHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY CO OP HALO 2 LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN CRASHING: me and my friend are trying to play co op halo 2 campaign but the first mission and i think every mission on halo 2 it crashes it gets to like 1 cm left and doesn't load and it freezes on the...
  5. I completed all campaigns in Legendary...but I cant get the HelioSkrill armor in Halo 5, help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I completed all campaigns in Legendary...but I cant get the HelioSkrill armor in Halo 5, help ...: So I finished all 4 mayor games campaigns in Legendary, I got the achievements for Halo 2, 3 and 4. But for some strange reason Halo CE achievements are missing, the game itself shows me that I...
  6. I finished Halo 5 legendary campaign alone and did not get any achievements >:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I finished Halo 5 legendary campaign alone and did not get any achievements >:(: The achievements (about finishing the campaign) say they are at 33%. 41332d36-d635-440a-96af-ef30c88e0532
  7. Anyone want to play Halo 3 ODST? Legendary Campaign run through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone want to play Halo 3 ODST? Legendary Campaign run through?: Looking to get as many achievements as possible for the Game via the Masterchief Collection. Is anyone still playing this game that wants to join in? 9bdb46b3-4286-4ed4-8457-278c6cde249f
  8. Halo: MCC -- Completed all campaigns on Legendary but achievements still locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC -- Completed all campaigns on Legendary but achievements still locked: Hey everyone, I've gone through the unlocking methods described before on the official forums such as removing and adding your account back but no luck. I have completed all campaigns on MCC....
  9. HALO REACH - LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN RUN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO REACH - LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN RUN!: me and a buddy are redoing all the halos and reach is next on the list. We want to blast through legendary. Join us tonight. send me a friend request. 1becca1b-db62-4c5e-862a-4256efce37b9
  10. Look for people for Legendary Halo Campaigns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for people for Legendary Halo Campaigns: I'm looking for someone or some people to play all of the Halo campaigns with on Legendary. Surely this doesnt need to be done all in one sitting but I was hoping someone could join me from the...