Halo CE Re-Anniversary?

Discus and support Halo CE Re-Anniversary? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Coming back to the Xbox scene years after owing a 360 with the purchase of the Xbox One I am ecstatic about the announcement of Halo 2 anniversary... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iPletch, Feb 14, 2014.

1. iPletch
    iPletch Guest

Halo CE Re-Anniversary?

Coming back to the Xbox scene years after owing a 360 with the purchase of the Xbox One I am ecstatic about the announcement of Halo 2 anniversary coming this year. I loved playing all the halo games minus Halo 4 since I didn't have a 360 at the time it
    was released. I feel that at this rate it's only a matter of time before 343i remasters Halo 3 and 4 for the one and I would love to own the saga for this generation of console. However do you think they would ever re-release Halo CE Anniversary for the Xbox
    One to bring everything to current gen?

:)

iPletch, Feb 14, 2014
  2. halo 2 xbox one.

I am hoping they do a re-make and still keep the original Halo 2 Multiplayer intact unlike the Halo: CE Anniversary.

The Geeky Panda, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Mr. Shush
    Mr. Shush Guest
    What is the difference between Halo Anniversary and Halo Reach?

The difference between Halo CE and Halo CE Anniversary is about 10 years.

Halo CE (11/15/2001)

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo ODST

Halo Reach

Halo CE Anniversary (11/15/2011)

Halo 4 (coming soon)

Mr. Shush, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Halo CE Re-Anniversary?

It would be nice to see it on next gen, i'm a little disappointed that it didn't happen anyway, especially given the magnitude of Halo and how close it was to the X1 launch.

Dynamic Sausage, Feb 14, 2014
  5. The Geeky Panda Win User

halo 2 xbox one.

I am hoping they do a re-make and still keep the original Halo 2 Multiplayer intact unlike the Halo: CE Anniversary.
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Halo CE Re-Anniversary?

It would be nice to see it on next gen, i'm a little disappointed that it didn't happen anyway, especially given the magnitude of Halo and how close it was to the X1 launch.
  7. A Blue Illusion Win User

Will the Halo MC Collection Break Sales Records?

OK, just to (hopefully) clarify something on the 'visual upgrades'. After watching the video on XBL, the way I understand it is as follows. Halo: CE will be simply a re-release of Halo: CE Anniversary, which was originally done for the 360 (which will still
    look awesome). Halo 2 will get the full re-master, or 'anniversary treatment'. However, one of the devs did say that they weren't re-touching the graphics for Halo 3, or Halo 4. Although he did comment that those 2 games did look a bit better because of the
    X1's 1080p upscaling.

At least that's what I took from it. I'm still sold at 'MC Collection'.
  8. Mr. Shush Win User

What is the difference between Halo Anniversary and Halo Reach?

The difference between Halo CE and Halo CE Anniversary is about 10 years.

Halo CE (11/15/2001)

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo ODST

Halo Reach

Halo CE Anniversary (11/15/2011)

Halo 4 (coming soon)
  9. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Conspiracy?

no...halo 4 is the 9th?. you're forgetting the pc versions of halo ce and halo 2

halo ce

halo ce for the pc

halo 2

halo 2 for the pc

halo 3

halo odst

halo wars

halo reach

halo 4
Thema:

Halo CE Re-Anniversary?

1. Halo CE Re-Anniversary? - Similar Threads - Halo Anniversary

2. Halo 2 Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Anniversary: I already have Halo 1-4, so I'm wondering if there's a disc version of Halo 2 Anniversary, or if there will be one. If not, I was hoping to figure out when it goes on sale....
  3. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  4. remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  5. Halo 2 anniversary Bandana skull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 anniversary Bandana skull: Hey guys. So I've just thought I would have another play through of all the Halo games. My question is, is there a bandana skull for halo 2? I tried googling it but I couldn't find much info....
  6. halo 2 anniversary bandana skull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 2 anniversary bandana skull: I have played halo 2 anniversary and turned on the bandana skull but with energy weapons it's not infinite ammo I have played Halo combat evolved anniversary and there the bandana skull have...
  7. halo 5 15th anniversary req pack i didnt get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 15th anniversary req pack i didnt get it: my issue is a req pack 343 industries gave halo 5 player the 15th anniversary req pack on the 12th of november i was playing halo 5 that day and i didnt get the req pack and im very upset about...
  8. I never got the halo 15 anniversary pack on halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got the halo 15 anniversary pack on halo 5: I never got the halo 15 anniversary on halo 5 1cd624f8-e438-41dc-ad67-79d24c5427ee
  9. Halo 2 Anniversary on the Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Anniversary on the Store?: Hello all of you! So my "problem" is the following: I have been a very big fan of the Halo franchise for a long while now, and Halo 2 has always been my favorite game of the series. So I was...
  10. 0x80073CF9 error when trying to download Forza 3 or Halo Forge on Windows 10 Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073CF9 error when trying to download Forza 3 or Halo Forge on Windows 10 Anniversary: Help! What does this mean!? I'm trying to install to a location other than C:\, but that has always worked before. In fact it still works for other smaller freebie games that I've tested....