Halo Clips

Discus and support Halo Clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I donwloaded my clips from my old account to my new one. It says that the clips are from an older version of halo so i cant watch them? Do i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ill Humiliation, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Halo Clips

I donwloaded my clips from my old account to my new one. It says that the clips are from an older version of halo so i cant watch them? Do i need to get on my old account or am i just ***. Because i don't have acces to my old account anymore because i don't
    remember my email and password.

:)

ill Humiliation, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Noosebumps
    Noosebumps Guest
    Halo Waypoint for Xbox One ?

Because Halo Waypoint's not just for newly released Halo titles. It acts as a Halo encyclopedia for the franchise's lore. It also contains clips from previous Halo iterations. Halo 2 wasn't on the Xbox 360, but Halo Waypoint provides clips and vidocs from
    and for Halo 2. We don't need an Xbox One Halo title to have a Halo Waypoint app for the new system.

Noosebumps, Jun 13, 2014
  3. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Your Best Start?

Yea unfortunately I cant put my Halo 3 clips on youtube cause I didn't get bungie pro and didn't render them back in the day. Can only watch them on my X-Box. Might invest in a capture device if I start pulling off some nice clips in Halo 4 though.

xCHEMISTx, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Noosebumps Win User

Because Halo Waypoint's not just for newly released Halo titles. It acts as a Halo encyclopedia for the franchise's lore. It also contains clips from previous Halo iterations. Halo 2 wasn't on the Xbox 360, but Halo Waypoint provides clips and vidocs from
    and for Halo 2. We don't need an Xbox One Halo title to have a Halo Waypoint app for the new system.
  5. smokyking1987 Win User

halo 3

i have just seen the clip and it says the games first are halo 3 and assassin creed 2 even says it there in the clip you put in the link thanks for that
  6. Thanatos465 Win User

[quote user="Synchr0nistic"]

[/quote]I'm sorry I have to be the one to break it too yeah, but Halo passed away with Halo 4, he did suffer if it makes you feel any better
  7. iBakez Win User

Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

yawn for another Halo remake - id rather see halo 5 than 2 again

bunnyhop bunnyhop, full clip, melee, bunnyhop, bunnyhop
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

What elements of Halo Multiplayer games would you like to see in Halo 4?

"HALO 3" was 2 players emptied their clips into each other and went for melee, first one to register wins.

As long as "HALO 4" stays true to the "HALO Reach" formulae it shall be the best FPS out there.

Az
Thema:

Halo Clips

1. Halo Clips - Similar Threads - Halo Clips

2. Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game: Does anyone remember an indie-type game on xbox 360 that was similar to both Halo and Minecraft. It was a shooter game, but it had blocks like minecraft. Also, the main theme of it was an...
  3. Halo Reach Multi Threat chest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Multi Threat chest: So I recently came across an unused Halo Reach Recon helmet and chest piece code. I redeemed them and got the helmet, but the chest isn’t in game. My xbox one says it was installed and I even...
  4. Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485: Hoping it's a great end to the newest Master Chief trilogy and that they tie in the story from Halo Wars 2 as well (although that may be wishful thinking). I just really want a great game and...
  5. Halo, máster chief collection xbox . Falta contenido [Mod Transaltion - Halo, master chief...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo, máster chief collection xbox . Falta contenido [Mod Transaltion - Halo, master chief...: Buenos días, bueno, la campaña de halo 2 me venía en inglés y el el juego no salen los subtitulo en español, solo en los vídeos. Asique cambie el idioma secundario a español México. Pues ahora al...
  6. [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect: Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the controller was disconnected (even though it had to be...
  7. Halo MCC insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC insider: Hello creators of the Halo mcc insider app I've had some trouble with opening this app to access the halo reach beta but it keeps saying that I dont own it even though in your description it says...
  8. Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC: I bought the Halo MCC, and ODST is not installed. When i click on the ‘Halo 3: ODST’ campaign option, it tells me that it is not installed and takes me to the Microsft store to buy the game....
  9. My Experience on Halo Reach Flight (PC) Don't hesitate to comment and give feedback! Cheers!

in XboX Insiders
    My Experience on Halo Reach Flight (PC) Don't hesitate to comment and give feedback! Cheers!: [IMG] submitted by /u/xchinx666 [link] [comments]
  10. Halo master chief collection in germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection in germany: Hi my language is in germany what should i do b46325c5-3e74-43b9-9df4-27775efb07c5