Halo Digital Download

Discus and support Halo Digital Download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a Digital download of any of the Halos on Xbox one? c0aa1f70-69e7-4e97-99aa-d8d1645547a8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Astro4545, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Astro4545
    Astro4545 Guest

Halo Digital Download

Is there a Digital download of any of the Halos on Xbox one?

:)

Astro4545, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Where is the buy digital download for this game on XBOX ONE Store?

I can't find the digital buy download on my XBOX ONE for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Microsoft please fix this problem. When i type in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on my XBOX ONE store the game pop up, but it will not let me buy the digital download
    copy of the game. Where is the digital download of this game? I am willing to pay money to buy this game Microsoft.

John Leonidas, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Where is the buy digital download for this game on XBOX ONE Store?

I can't find the digital buy download on my XBOX ONE for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Microsoft please fix this problem. When i type in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on my XBOX ONE store the game pop up, but it will not let me buy the digital download
    copy of the game. Where is the digital download of this game? I am willing to pay money to buy this game Microsoft.

John Leonidas, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Halo Digital Download

Halo spartan assault. It is a top down shooter. The game is quite enjoyable and besides 1st person mode it has everything that regular halo has to offer.

Except "lol sorry" an Player vs player MP mode. Currently it is only co-op

Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Pestilence1789 Win User

Re-Downloading a game

It is not populating there... the only digital download game that did show up was Halo.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Halo Digital Download

Halo spartan assault. It is a top down shooter. The game is quite enjoyable and besides 1st person mode it has everything that regular halo has to offer.

Except "lol sorry" an Player vs player MP mode. Currently it is only co-op
  7. nightglider1 Win User

"My Games"

SW Battlefront is a disc. Borderlands, Peggle, and Halo: MCC are digital (Borderlands is a disc, but because it's X360 backward compatible, it's a digital download with the disc as "proof of ownership").
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code

If you purchased the digital version of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition after the release, a code will not be sent out. Instead, you will be able to download the game directly through the Xbox Store on the account that digitally owns Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition
    on your Xbox One console.

Try searching Halo Wars: Definitive Edition directly on the Xbox Store to download and let us know how it goes.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Still waiting for my Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code

Hey there,

That screenshot indicates that you already own the game. Codes were only sent out during the pre-order period for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition. Now, all digital purchases for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition include the digital version of Halo Wars: Definitive
    Edition. If the game is showing up in your library already, there is no need for a code.

Are you able to try downloading the game through the Halo app on the Windows Store? Within the Halo app, select the controller icon and see if it allows you to download the game through that menu.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

Halo Digital Download

1. Halo Digital Download - Similar Threads - Halo Digital Download

2. HALO ODST digital download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HALO ODST digital download: Hey, I had received a message over xbox live a few months ago regarding a free download of halo ODST due to the technical issues with halo MCC at launch. I didnt DL the game right away and the...
  3. Halo the Master Chief Collection ODST free digital download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo the Master Chief Collection ODST free digital download: I never go my code but was eligablr cdf30f59-1339-40c5-b506-6fcba5ac1298
  4. Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC: I bought the digital ultimate edition version of Halo Wars 2 but I can't access Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC - the Windows 10 store says I do not own it: [img] I can access the game on...
  5. Purchased halo wars 2 (digital) for xbox how do i get my pc copy via download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased halo wars 2 (digital) for xbox how do i get my pc copy via download?: I'm just trying to figure out how to download hw2 for the pc if anyone can assist that will be great thank you in advance efa9ae0c-7773-4adc-af08-0f02e7af5b16
  6. Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game: It's been over a year since I purchased Halo 5: Guardians(Digital) and I still haven't been able to download it to my Xbox one. The data limit for my internet is too low for me to download all of...
  7. Halo MCC digital copy will not download completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC digital copy will not download completely: I've tried 4 times to download the digital copy of Halo MCC. I've un-installed it every time. cleared my cache. did a hard restart on my console each time. I have contacted Microsoft about this...
  8. Halo digital download vs hard disc with code nightfall not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo digital download vs hard disc with code nightfall not working: Hello I recently purchased the digital copy of the master chief collection with the intent of being able to watch the nightfall video as I have owned and played Halo from the old system through...
  9. Will Halo MCC be a Digital Download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Halo MCC be a Digital Download?: I'd prefer to go all digital on my games (I'd rip the game to my XB1 as soon as I got it anyway), but I want to make sure that it will be available as a Digital Download (if not through pre-order,...
  10. Halo 5: Guardians Has Gone Gold, Digital Pre-Downloading Starts Next Week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5: Guardians Has Gone Gold, Digital Pre-Downloading Starts Next Week!: .......... Hello everyone :) ........ I didn't wait for the midnight release of ANY game, I just pick them up later in the late afternoon / night :) ......... With that being said, I have...