Halo Energy Sword - Man at arms

Discus and support Halo Energy Sword - Man at arms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo related and thought some of you might enjoy this. [MEDIA] 254bc001-98e6-4680-a749-f1bbd0e79316 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAMMofTHRONES, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Halo Energy Sword - Man at arms

Halo related and thought some of you might enjoy this.

:)

CAMMofTHRONES, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    More backwards compatibility

[quote user="zanedrummerdx"]

Are the sword carring elite the invisable grunt with a sword? because I'm on the 3rd mission and I've only seen 2 of those

[/quote]

Grunts never carry Energy Swords, only Elites do. In Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Stealth Elites (uses Active Camouflage and has white armour once visible) and Zealots (gold armour) can use Energy Swords.

Juxtapose13, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Omni-Tool Blade

I'm not talking about the traditional Elite energy sword. I'm referring to the blades that appear on their arms. Even though game-play is different, and the totally different tech involved. The similarity is a blade of energy appears on your wrist, and you
    use it to instakill an opponent. People are gonna draw comparisons.

Darth Malice113, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Halo Energy Sword - Man at arms

I always preferred Two-Handed Swordsmen to Men at Arms but he did alright, he did alright.

It is one of the better looking Energy Swords I've seen, including every Halo beyond H1.

ChainSmokingBob, Feb 19, 2014
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

I always preferred Two-Handed Swordsmen to Men at Arms but he did alright, he did alright.

It is one of the better looking Energy Swords I've seen, including every Halo beyond H1.
  6. Pain130798 Win User

If you could use only 1 weapon from a FPS game for the rest of your gaming life, what would it be?

the energy sword from halo games
  7. Tempestium Win User

Favorite weapon from any game?

The energy sword from halo, looks great and does the job.
  8. Darth Malice113 Win User

Omni-Tool Blade

I'm not talking about the traditional Elite energy sword. I'm referring to the blades that appear on their arms. Even though game-play is different, and the totally different tech involved. The similarity is a blade of energy appears on your wrist, and you
    use it to instakill an opponent. People are gonna draw comparisons.
  9. implantedwall14 Win User

Omni-Tool Blade

I don't see the connection with Halo that everyone is making. In Halo they have Energy Swords, and the occasional assassination. The Omni blade is a lot different in my opinion.
Thema:

1. Halo Energy Sword - Man at arms - Similar Threads - Halo Energy Sword

2. Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Halo Infinite comes later this year with the new console and has a lot of people anxious! What are you hoping the game is like? I personally play multiplayer and am hoping the bugs that happen in...
  3. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST): Okay so I've been trying to get all the achievements for Halo 3 ODST, (on MCC) I'm down to the audio logs, my Xbox achievements are telling me I have the 27th to the 30th ones to claim. I've gone...
  5. Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360: Hi, I have an xbox 360. I bought Halo Reach a couple days back. But the download keeps getting stuck at 70% and then it restarts. I checked on the internet and seems like lot of people have had...
  6. Halo: Master Chief Collection doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Master Chief Collection doesn't work: Hello, I face a problem with my Halo MCC on PC, it constantly closes to make me install Reach when I already downloaded it, I don't know what to do... 518a01e2-d801-4c11-9ab1-d6d008599b71
  7. El matchating de mi halo 4 [Mod translation-The matchating of my halo 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El matchating de mi halo 4 [Mod translation-The matchating of my halo 4]: Me va lento cada vez que juego online o me dice que solo hay personas jugando asesino de quipos grandes pero enotras consolas no es asi si no que en las otras si ca rapida y hay personas [Mod...
  8. can't install Halo master chief collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Halo master chief collection on PC: i recently got the xbox game pass for pc and the windows store won't let me download halo reach, any of the other games included with game pass work fine, but when trying to download halo the...
  9. What happened to Halo MCC?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to Halo MCC?: So, I've been a subscriber to Xbox Game Pass for a good bit of time (~1 to 2 years), and I found out about a month ago that I could play some Xbox Game Pass games on my PC. Right off the bat I see...
  10. In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...: In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get the error message "You have lost your connection to Xbox Live. Unable to maintain your online session". I...