Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android

Discus and support Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So a few years ago, Xbox developers, specifically 343 industries at Xbox game studios, brought Mobile halo games to windows 10 mobile. Halo: Spartan... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Big_Recognition_7493, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android

So a few years ago, Xbox developers, specifically 343 industries at Xbox game studios, brought Mobile halo games to windows 10 mobile. Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike. Now that windows ten mobile is pretty much defunct with the Microsoft surface duo release, is Xbox game studios willing to release these two mobile games on iOS and Android?

submitted by /u/Big_Recognition_7493
    [link] [comments]

/u/Big_Recognition_7493, Oct 17, 2020
  2. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Xbox app won't show notifications for new messages

Hey there,

Which platform are you having issues with? (iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows 10 mobile)

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air.
  3. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Hey there,

Which platform are you having issues with? (iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows 10 mobile)

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air
  4. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Hey there,

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Do I need to buy Minecraft seperately to get it on my PC if already have it for Xbox?

As Smwutches stated you do have to purchase it again. In fact you have to purchase it again for any device that you want to play it on, this includes Xbox, Win 10, Win 10 mobile, Android, Switch, Apple TV, PS4, Amazon fire & Apple iOS.
  6. fresh decay Win User

NBA App issues?

I contacted leaguepass. Xbox 360 isnt supported. PS3 is :(

Mobile Platforms:

iPhone (iOS 9.0 and higher)

iPad (iOS 9.0 and higher)

Android Phone (version 4.1 and higher)

Android Tablet (version 4.1 and higher)

Kindle Fire

Connected Devices

Roku 2, 3, and 4

Apple TV

Android TV

Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick

Samsung Smart TVs (2014 models and newer with Tizen OS. Models F, H, J, and K)

Gaming Consoles

Xbox 1

Playstations 3 and 4
Thema:

Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android

1. Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android - Similar Threads - Halo mobile Apple

2. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition: Hey Xbox community! So, with the confirmed release of halo infinite in the fall, I am super excited about the possibilities of a limited-edition halo infinite Xbox series X coming out as well. I...
  3. Halo MCC insider app blue screen

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC insider app blue screen: Not sure if posting this here is the right place. But everytime I try the app all I get is a blue screen and stays there. Do I have to be in the insiders for it to open right? Because I left the...
  4. Halo insider doesn’t show up in Xbox Insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Halo insider doesn’t show up in Xbox Insider hub: I have signed up and gotten the email saying that I was invited to season 7 of the MCC insider but it doesn’t show up in the app. Can anyone help with this? submitted by /u/MajorStabbin77...
  5. Halo insider doesn’t show up in Xbox Insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Halo insider doesn’t show up in Xbox Insider hub: I have signed up and gotten the email saying that I was invited to season 7 of the MCC insider but it doesn’t show up in the app. Can anyone help with this? submitted by /u/MajorStabbin77...
  6. Xbox insider hub-Halo Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub-Halo Insider Program: So I've signed up for the halo insider program and I've been told because I'm on xbox to get the Xbox Insider Hub,and so I did.How can I get halo on the insider hub? submitted by /u/donnieyyhalo...
  7. Mouse/Keyboard functionality in Halo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse/Keyboard functionality in Halo: Playing Halo MCC on Series X. Using Corsair mouse/keyboard. 1. System won’t allow me to shut off controller manually to save battery. (I can navigate with mouse and keyboard just fine). When I...
  8. Halo 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 on Xbox 360: Hello, I recently bought the original halo 2 and I have been trying to play it on the Xbox 360 which I know is compatible as long as you have a official Microsoft hard drive, which I’m pretty sure...
  9. new Xbox series X sound and image are not correct (tested with Halo mcc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new Xbox series X sound and image are not correct (tested with Halo mcc): sound problems Halo Mcc on xbox series x, when I shoot the sound and image are not correct... when the whole magazine of my pistol is empty I hear the firing sound continue. Is this a known issue...
  10. DISPARIDAD DE VERSIÓN (HALO) VERSION DISPARITY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DISPARIDAD DE VERSIÓN (HALO) VERSION DISPARITY: BUEN DIA AL MOMENTO DE INVITAR A UN AMIGO A UNA PARTIDA DE CAMPAÑA COOPERATIVA EN HALO, ME DICE "DISPARIDAD DE VERSION" Y ME DICE QUE VERIFIQUEEMOS QUE TENGAMOS LA MISMA VERSION. COMO PUEDO...