Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android

Discus and support Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So a few years ago, Xbox developers, specifically 343 industries at Xbox game studios, brought Mobile halo games to windows 10 mobile. Halo: Spartan... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Big_Recognition_7493, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android

So a few years ago, Xbox developers, specifically 343 industries at Xbox game studios, brought Mobile halo games to windows 10 mobile. Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike. Now that windows ten mobile is pretty much defunct with the Microsoft surface duo release, is Xbox game studios willing to release these two mobile games on iOS and Android?

submitted by /u/Big_Recognition_7493
    [link] [comments]

/u/Big_Recognition_7493, Oct 17, 2020
  2. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Xbox app won't show notifications for new messages

Hey there,

Which platform are you having issues with? (iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows 10 mobile)

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air.
  3. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Hey there,

Which platform are you having issues with? (iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows 10 mobile)

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air
  4. MissFeistyKtty Win User

Hey there,

Thank you for replying. I'm using Apple's iPad Air
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Do I need to buy Minecraft seperately to get it on my PC if already have it for Xbox?

As Smwutches stated you do have to purchase it again. In fact you have to purchase it again for any device that you want to play it on, this includes Xbox, Win 10, Win 10 mobile, Android, Switch, Apple TV, PS4, Amazon fire & Apple iOS.
  6. fresh decay Win User

NBA App issues?

I contacted leaguepass. Xbox 360 isnt supported. PS3 is :(

Mobile Platforms:

iPhone (iOS 9.0 and higher)

iPad (iOS 9.0 and higher)

Android Phone (version 4.1 and higher)

Android Tablet (version 4.1 and higher)

Kindle Fire

Connected Devices

Roku 2, 3, and 4

Apple TV

Android TV

Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick

Samsung Smart TVs (2014 models and newer with Tizen OS. Models F, H, J, and K)

Gaming Consoles

Xbox 1

Playstations 3 and 4
Thema:

Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android

1. Halo for mobile Apple iOS and android - Similar Threads - Halo mobile Apple

2. I own Game Pass and it will not launch Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass and it will not launch Halo 5: Im paying for game pass ultimate and downloaded Halo 5 with my Game Pass. I can download other games. For some reason they launch fine. It is just Halo 5 that doesn't work. Its a real piss off...
  3. Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC on PC: I am not able to play any of the MCC while not connected to the internet. I get a message saying the game requires DLC from the Microsoft Store. I have gone into the store settings and toggled to...
  4. No audio on halo 1-3 masterchief collection on Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio on halo 1-3 masterchief collection on Xbox x: I have Halo masterchief collection through game pass. The audio does not work on halos 1-3 but works on halo 4. How do I fix this problem? acf771ad-20ee-4657-bb63-272e77ff9365
  5. Halo MCC Account Wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Account Wiped: Hi, I recently SPENT MONEY to change my gamer tag. All my data was fine on PC but after I changed my gamer tag I log into MCC on pc and my entire save data is wiped. I am signed into the right...
  6. Halo MCC PC: There was an error checking mod status 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC: There was an error checking mod status 0x80070005: I recently did a clean install of windows and the other than updating my drivers the first thing I had to do was install the Master Chief Collection (obtained through gamepass) so I could get back...
  7. Halo Master chief Collection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief Collection issue: hello, i have game pass ultimate and i have donwload the master chief collector and showme the next error. i already delete my old devices asociate whit my account, but it dosent start [img]...
  8. Halo MCC Dedicated Server Ping Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Dedicated Server Ping Issue: I had replaced the stock router I got and ever since then I havent been able to play MCC on my own. Everytime I try to play multiplayer by myself it says my ping is too high even though it goes to...
  9. Halo Infinite Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Multiplayer: I see Microsoft has saud the multiplsyer portion will be free to play. Does that mean the multiplayer portion will be a free download and you can just grab this section for free to plsy online or...
  10. Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com: just bought halo3 and reach on steam about a week ago. when i download it and try to go in, the game asks me to log into my microsoft account. when i do, the following message pops up. "Sorry,...