Halo friends

Discus and support Halo friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for friends to play multiplayer with add me c80f3730-d5b1-4d2e-b75e-31a97bf7f585 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX ToRMeNT x, May 8, 2015.

1. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest

Halo friends

Looking for friends to play multiplayer with add me

:)

xX ToRMeNT x, May 8, 2015
  2. Triggaaar
    Triggaaar Guest
    Bored of my xbox already?

It's the game you started playing when you still had friends and family.

Triggaaar, May 8, 2015
  3. halo friends

Its my mates gamer tag he is looking for people to play Battlefield bad company 2 and Halo reach

StephenCasemore, May 8, 2015
  4. StephenCasemore Win User

halo friends

Its my mates gamer tag he is looking for people to play Battlefield bad company 2 and Halo reach
  5. TheGoonTick Win User

halo friends

ok i sent a request his way
  6. Mr Noob tuber98 Win User

halo friends

hey,looking to find more online players....add me...fendermanjr666...hope to play w/ ya soon.
  7. shamrogue 31 Win User

friends for HALO

add me if you want, have halo 1,2,3 ODST,Wars and reach
  8. BrillzBrilliant Win User

halo friends

Wats good I'm play in 2k12 connect
Thema:

Halo friends

1. Halo friends - Similar Threads - Halo friends

2. How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5: hi, my 9 year old got his first xbox one s in may 2019, he got halo 5 today to play ninja warrior. Ive never played xbox and we don’t know what do do. Any help? He just got xbox live gold as well!...
  3. How to play with a friend on HALO MCC matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play with a friend on HALO MCC matchmaking: This is the ridiculous way that Microsoft wants you to play multiplayer matchmaking with your friends on one console. 1. Press the xbox button on your control. 2. Scroll all the way left and...
  4. I can't invite a friend to halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't invite a friend to halo 5: how do I invite a friend to halo 5 and play co op????? Can't believe how complicated this is... 993cdcfd-f22c-49e0-9890-7523ea2d9a2d
  5. Looking for friends to play halo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play halo: Im 16 and im still sorta new to Halo 5. my gt is 280fe5ca-dfe5-4f6a-bd5c-790241e0a42d
  6. Halo 5 Friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Friends?: I am super excited for Halo 5 coming out October 27th! I am looking to add people who want to play it when it comes out. I am interested in playing everything from campaign to multiplayer. I play...
  7. Xbox Ambassador Looking For Some Halo Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador Looking For Some Halo Friends: Hello all, I am currently looking for some people to play Halo MCC with. I'm a bit rusty at Halo but hoping to play more to get better. Join me and you may also be featured on my twitch streams...
  8. Looking for new friends to play Halo MCC and Titanfall!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends to play Halo MCC and Titanfall!: I am 21 years old and looking to get some more people to play with! I typically play Halo or Titanfall and play others randomly when I feel like it. Feel free to add me so we can team up and have...
  9. Looking for halo 5 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for halo 5 friends: Like the title says, im in need of new friends to play with, im pretty chilled out and get along with my people, gamertag is ddc61bfb-e739-4c3c-850f-83d9757e14ad
  10. My. Friend said halo 5 is free

in XBoX on Consoles
    My. Friend said halo 5 is free: my friend said halo 5 is free is this true 44f50449-f072-4377-bf50-bd3dc3bdc25f