Halo infinate

Discus and support Halo infinate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI microsoft I was wondering how to disable the safety feature in halo 9882112d-8d52-4944-b795-396d9438cfd8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seankai10i, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Seankai10i
    Seankai10i Guest

Halo infinate

HI microsoft I was wondering how to disable the safety feature in halo

:)

Seankai10i, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Yousef Islam Win User

can you play halo 2 pc game on xbox 360 slim? i have a 250 gigabyte hard drive. if yes what is required?

Infinity Ward makes Halo games.
  3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

xbox infinity to go with halo infinite
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

xbox infinity to go with halo infinite
  5. TangentialShark Win User

Idea for the new xbox coming out.

Xbox Infinity actually sounds like a pretty cool console name. Especially because it reminds me of the UNSC Infinity from Halo 4.
  6. coll9502 Win User

Lack of team slayer maps

Ithey should but all the maps in halo 4 in infinity slayer
Thema:

Halo infinate

1. Halo infinate - Similar Threads - Halo infinate

2. Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers: My halo infinite loads but my profile won’t load once in game. My brother is playing the game just fine upstairs under the same connection. The error i receive mentions something about dedicated...
  3. [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version: Hello, I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox version of it I know this time Halo infinite are...
  4. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen: Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this...
  5. Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards: Hi, I have pre-ordered the Halo infinite campaign on xbox series x and so I activated the punch card on microsoft rewards on xbox, but the punch card won't complete. Is it only going to complete...
  6. Halo MMC cant sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC cant sign in.: I boot up halo mmc from steam, enter my email and password, then hit sign in. I immediately get an error just saying cant connect to Xbox Live. i click retry and then it just spins. i have let it...
  7. Sign in is blocked - Halo Infinate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in is blocked - Halo Infinate: I can't get passed this screen. I've reset my password twice but it still comes up when I try to play the game through steam. Please help. [img] 9a16e92e-7336-4959-952f-ff5915c57c1a
  8. Halo 4: Limited Edition Infinity Actual Kit is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4: Limited Edition Infinity Actual Kit is not working: So a couple days ago, I pot in my Halo 4 Disk to be welcomed by an error message in the home screen of the game. "Unable to Validate: Make sure you are connected to Xbox Live and have the war...
  9. Halo 5 Infinity armory update issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Infinity armory update issue.: When ever I put in my Halo 5 disc I get the message telling me that the game needs an update. But shortly after i get an error message saying "This game is suppose to have an update but something...
  10. Can't play with skylander or disney infinity when playing halo reach is ok...why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play with skylander or disney infinity when playing halo reach is ok...why?: Hi, I have an issue with my xbox 360. I'm not able to play skylander or disney infinity. the games are launching but at the last loading step before playing, it freezes... When I try another...