Halo infinite app store version

Discus and support Halo infinite app store version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need some help, there are times I am playing multiplayer halo infinite and the game after some matches closes suddenly, even not showing any message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rzor911, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Rzor911
    Rzor911 Guest

I need some help, there are times I am playing multiplayer halo infinite and the game after some matches closes suddenly, even not showing any message error, I already reinstalled Visual complements and reset app but still closing after 3 or 4 matches, it is so stressful since I am playing ranked matches :|

Any idea about what could be? Or maybe I am installing wrong visual C++ package?

:)

Rzor911, Mar 14, 2022
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi Rzor911,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Let's try disabling the High-Res textures for the game to see if that fixes your issue. The game quality change is minimal once this has been turned off.

1.Open Halo Infinite's page in the App

2.Select the "..." button beneath and choose "Manage Game" from the drop-down menu

3.Uncheck the option labelled "High-Res Textures"

There may be a little downloading or file adjustment that follows either of these steps as the game uninstalls this section.
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

Hello Bradley Van der linde,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Are you trying to download Halo Infinite on Steam or through the Xbox app?

If it's the Xbox app, can you verify that your Xbox app and Gaming services are up to date?

Open the Xbox App

• Click your profile icon at the top right corner of the page
    • Select "Settings"
    • Select "About" on the left panel
    The first set of numbers under "Version" will display the current version of your Xbox App.

Current versions:

Xbox App: 2112.1001.10.0

Gaming Services: 3.60.12001.0

Also, is "Halo Infinite (Campaign)" giving you trouble or is it "Halo Infinite" (Multiplayer)? Have you tried downloading any other games?
  4. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
  5. IIEKTIDII Win User

Unable to open Halo Infinite

This was the solution for me:

• Press the ‘Windows Key’ + ‘I’ simultaneously on your keyboard
    • Select the ‘Apps’ section from the menu selection
    • Find Halo Infinite in the application list
    • Left-click Halo Infinite to reveal ‘Advanced options’
    • Find the ‘Reset’ button and left-click it
    • Open the Xbox app and ‘reinstall’ Halo Infinite
    Cheers
  6. DerekDincer Win User

Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more info below)

Can you see Halo Infinite in your Xbox library? Or in the Microsoft Store library?
Thema:

1. Halo infinite app store version - Similar Threads - Halo infinite app

2. 0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app: When i try to pen the game a startup screen would pop up launching game written on bottom right. I would wait for it for about a minute and then it would just say there was an error launching your...
  3. Why cant i run Halo infinite (PC on Xbox App) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i run Halo infinite (PC on Xbox App) ?: Specs gtx 1650 Super AMD Ryzen 5 3600 24GB RAM 1TB HHD *things ive tried* -updating window, CPU and GPU drivers -Verified installation -disabling discord hardware acceleration...
  4. XGPU下载光环无限后无法打开游戏 [Halo Infinite won't launch after downloading though Xbox app on PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XGPU下载光环无限后无法打开游戏 [Halo Infinite won't launch after downloading though Xbox app on PC]: [img] 下载后点击开始游戏没有 指针转 秒就没有其他反应了,重复也是一 的。选择光环战役版本也是一 ,取消高材质包也是一 的。重新下载游戏或者重新登录XBOX,管理员启动光环 限的桌面图片结果都一 。登录其他下载的游戏都正常。 [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE...
  5. Halo Infinite Still not launching via Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Still not launching via Xbox App on PC: This game works fine when downloading through Steam, however, it's completely broken when downloaded/installed via the Xbox App. What is happening is, when you download/install Halo Infinite, and...
  6. Halo Infinite PC startet nicht - Windows 10 - xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Infinite PC startet nicht - Windows 10 - xbox App: Hallo, ich habe Halo Infinite frisch installiert, das Spiel startet aber nicht. Es kommt ganz kurz der Ladebildschirm, aber dann stürzt es ab. Gibt es Lösungen? Im Netz steht nichts wirklich...
  7. Halo Infinite doesn't launch xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite doesn't launch xbox app: As of yesterday at approximately 1pm January 19th 2022, eastern time, I was unable to launch Halo Infinite from my PC. Over the next 14 hours or so, I tried numerous fixes seen on You Tube and...
  8. Halo Infinite Xbox PC app will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Xbox PC app will not start: Ever since the game came out, whenever I start Halo Infinite through the XBOX PC App, it crashes. At first during the early multiplayer launch, it would crash before opening, so I just installed...
  9. Halo Infinite won't launch on Xbox app but will on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't launch on Xbox app but will on Steam: Opening Halo Infinite (multiplayer or campaign) on the Xbox App will only open a background process and not launch a program at all. Under the background process in Task Manager are 3 subtasks:...
  10. cannot run halo infinite on xbox app for windows . it brings up a microsoft store game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot run halo infinite on xbox app for windows . it brings up a microsoft store game...: Cannot run halo infinite on Xbox app for windows it brings up a Microsoft store game service page? 9ac24b38-f8d7-49a2-bc72-03d3b6d443d7