Halo Infinite Campaign Pre Load

Discus and support Halo Infinite Campaign Pre Load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I was just wondering what the exact steps are to pre load the campaign for halo infinite on game pass pc. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnnykf17, Dec 8, 2021.

1. johnnykf17
    johnnykf17 Guest

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering what the exact steps are to pre load the campaign for halo infinite on game pass pc.

Thank you

:)

johnnykf17, Dec 8, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You just download the game
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Go to it’s page on the store, assuming you have purchased it or have game pass hit the preload button
  4. johnnykf17 Win User

I dont see the pre load button on the campaign in the xbox app for pc
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

I'm really looking forward to the campaign for Halo Infinite.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD

only halo infinite multiplayer is free to play, the campaign is not.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Campaign Pre Load - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Campaign

2. Halo Infinite | Xbox One | Extreme Campaign Lag and Stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite | Xbox One | Extreme Campaign Lag and Stuttering: I am attempting to play Halo Infinite on my Xbox One (yes, I know it is not an ideal console but it should still function). However, when in game my player stops moving every second or so, to the...
  3. Halo Infinite Campaign code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign code: My grandfather got me a code for the Halo Infinite Campaign on Amazon. It came with a weapon skin and when I put the code into halowaypoint, i got the weapon skin but not the campaign. Any help or...
  4. Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC): I redeemed the code (Microsoft Store),do I need to buy the Game Pass just to play/download it? If so,shame on Microsoft. 1f7fa222-07c3-4b94-8623-d38c3e8c97e2
  5. Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch: Have basic Game Pass and installed Halo Infinite a week ago and was it was working fine until last night when tried to load my Campaign save and all I get is a screen that says I have to BUY the...
  6. Halo Infinite won't start Campaign on XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't start Campaign on XBOX Series X: It says "OFFLINE" in the upper right hand corner, but I am online, no internet or connection issues. I deleted saved game because it just said "IN PROGRESS..." but won't load. I select NEW GAME...
  7. Halo Infinite / Xbox Series X - Campaign crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite / Xbox Series X - Campaign crashing: Every other game on my Xbox Series X works great. Halo Infinite Multiplayer works great too. Halo Infinite Campaign crashes consistently after 20-30 minutes of play. Console shuts off with no...
  8. Halo Infinite Campaign PC (Game Pass version) Hard Crash after <1hr of play (time to crash...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign PC (Game Pass version) Hard Crash after <1hr of play (time to crash...: I just cannot get Halo Infinite to run stable for a long period of time. The time it runs without crashing varies, sometimes immediately crashes, sometimes 20minutes and sometimes nearly an hour...
  9. Halo Infinite Campaign Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Issues: So, for awhile when I was trying to launch Halo Infinite from the Xbox software it just rerouted me to it's page on the Windows Store. (Keep in mind both multiplayer and the campaign had been...
  10. problems getting unlocked vehicles and weapons from FOB's in halo infinite campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems getting unlocked vehicles and weapons from FOB's in halo infinite campaign: I recently have been having an issue with trying to choose unlocked vehicles and guns from FOB's in halo infinite. Every time I try to get an unlocked gun or vehicle I can interact with the fob...