Halo Infinite Campaign - Restarts Level Rather Loading Saved Game

Discus and support Halo Infinite Campaign - Restarts Level Rather Loading Saved Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am at Foundation. Every time I have to quit and continue later it restarts the level rather than loading last saved. When I am playing it loads fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blockbonce, May 27, 2022.

1. Blockbonce
    Blockbonce Guest

I am at Foundation. Every time I have to quit and continue later it restarts the level rather than loading last saved. When I am playing it loads fine. It only restarts the level after I have quit the game. How do I fix this?

:)

Blockbonce, May 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, let me know and share the information on e you are ready please
  4. Blockbonce Win User

I am on Legendary. No skulls. Can't provide picture at the moment. I uninstalled game last night. I will try to install on external drive to see if anything changes.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Blockbonce! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you tried creating a new file save? Could be the Dave you are currently using, but is the first mission so it will be easier to create a new file save

You can also delete the current save file and try this before creating a new one

Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox
  6. Blockbonce Win User

I just tried all of this and it continues to do the same. While playing the game will load saved checkpoints without issue. But when I end the game and fully exit it will restart the level once I continue the campaign. Please advise.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Campaign - Restarts Level Rather Loading Saved Game - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Campaign

2. Xbox Console - Halo Infinite - New Game option missing after ending a campaign. Only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console - Halo Infinite - New Game option missing after ending a campaign. Only...: It seems I messed something up in my XBOX Console Halo Infinite game. I finished a campaign, and I ended the game. I want to start a new game/campaign but I can't because when I select the...
  3. Halo Infinite | Xbox One | Extreme Campaign Lag and Stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite | Xbox One | Extreme Campaign Lag and Stuttering: I am attempting to play Halo Infinite on my Xbox One (yes, I know it is not an ideal console but it should still function). However, when in game my player stops moving every second or so, to the...
  4. Halo Infinite Campaign code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign code: My grandfather got me a code for the Halo Infinite Campaign on Amazon. It came with a weapon skin and when I put the code into halowaypoint, i got the weapon skin but not the campaign. Any help or...
  5. Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC): I redeemed the code (Microsoft Store),do I need to buy the Game Pass just to play/download it? If so,shame on Microsoft. 1f7fa222-07c3-4b94-8623-d38c3e8c97e2
  6. Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch: Have basic Game Pass and installed Halo Infinite a week ago and was it was working fine until last night when tried to load my Campaign save and all I get is a screen that says I have to BUY the...
  7. Halo Infinite won't start Campaign on XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't start Campaign on XBOX Series X: It says "OFFLINE" in the upper right hand corner, but I am online, no internet or connection issues. I deleted saved game because it just said "IN PROGRESS..." but won't load. I select NEW GAME...
  8. Halo Infinite / Xbox Series X - Campaign crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite / Xbox Series X - Campaign crashing: Every other game on my Xbox Series X works great. Halo Infinite Multiplayer works great too. Halo Infinite Campaign crashes consistently after 20-30 minutes of play. Console shuts off with no...
  9. Halo Infinite Campaign PC (Game Pass version) Hard Crash after <1hr of play (time to crash...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign PC (Game Pass version) Hard Crash after <1hr of play (time to crash...: I just cannot get Halo Infinite to run stable for a long period of time. The time it runs without crashing varies, sometimes immediately crashes, sometimes 20minutes and sometimes nearly an hour...
  10. Halo Infinite Campaign Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Issues: So, for awhile when I was trying to launch Halo Infinite from the Xbox software it just rerouted me to it's page on the Windows Store. (Keep in mind both multiplayer and the campaign had been...