Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424

Discus and support Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I couldn't update the game through the Xbox PC app, and I attempted different methods of fixing this: I repaired and reset the game in the settings,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RonsPies10, Dec 10, 2021.

1. RonsPies10
    RonsPies10 Guest

I couldn't update the game through the Xbox PC app, and I attempted different methods of fixing this: I repaired and reset the game in the settings, and I even used the PowerShell method - no dice. So I figured an uninstall/reinstall would work - no dice there, either. Now the game won't even install, and I get error code 0x80070424.

My PC specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor

16.0 GB RAM

GPU: AMD Radeon RX580

I'm at my wit's end. This is why I bought Game Pass PC and I'll have to ask for a refund if this continues.

:)

RonsPies10, Dec 10, 2021
  2. RonsPies10 Win User

Finally, something works! Thank you.
  3. DCphatwood Win User

I have been trying every fix under the sun all day and this is the only one that worked. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi RonsPies10, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may have entered a different command but I got you the command that will fix the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Search Powershell on the windows search bar.

2. Right-click then run as administrator.

3. Copy and paste this command then enter:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

4. After that try to install the game again.
  5. AdamKiss2 Win User

Hi Francia.

Your command wont work as the gaming service is still running. and its impossible to close it. I tried to reset, repair, terminate. End task.

Nothing works. Gaming service is still up and running.
  6. TristanBenzon Win User

Xbox App on PC

I followed these steps but now I cannot test Halo to see if it works because I get the follow error when I try install the game: Error Code 0x80070424 it wont even start downloading
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424 - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite can't

2. Can't install Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Infinite: Via the Xbox app, I click install but nothing happens. I click choose what to install and a dialog box appears and says failed to load. I tried repairing/resetting Gaming Services but that did...
  3. I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...: [img] I can't launch my game and there's nothing online that I can find that can fix this. aa01f282-c687-4a95-8762-3325f206aed5
  4. Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC or Microsoft Store: I've been trying to play Halo Infinite through Gamepass on my PC, I have both the base game and campaign installed plus the high res texture packs. But when I click play on either Gamepass (both...
  5. Halo Infinite Series X ”Transitioning”, can't play multiplayer or campaign.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Series X ”Transitioning”, can't play multiplayer or campaign.: On the main menu it'll say transitioning on the top right corner, if I click multiplayer, the multiplayer screen keeps loading, on the top right corner it'll say transitioning. For campaign, I can...
  6. I CAN'T PLAY HALO INFINITE MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN'T PLAY HALO INFINITE MULTIPLAYER: When I click on multiplayer it says this. Please help [img] 811db258-b159-47d0-8744-e2103f40a5b5
  7. I can't open Halo Infinite anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Halo Infinite anymore: I am trying to launch Halo from the Xbox app on windows and it just opens the Microsoft store and brings me to Gaming Services. I can't do anything when I'm there except see reviews and a blank...
  8. I can't install halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install halo infinite: Hi, I cant install halo infinite on my pc. It shows resume install and when clicking on it nothing happens. pls help 08450cd9-0dcf-4217-9fdb-79cc6a9387a0
  9. Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page: When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue. First review on Gaming Services says to use...
  10. Can't Pre-Install Halo Infinite Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Pre-Install Halo Infinite Campaign: Hello guys, i just bought gamepass, and tried different games all works with no problem but whenever i try to pre-install halo infinite campaign its saying Preparing for after that it's start...