HALO Infinite crashed at loading map

Discus and support HALO Infinite crashed at loading map in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Helo guys, My HALO Infinite multi-play crashed everytime at loading map since a few months ago. I try to upgrate the windows and graphics drivers,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HelixMeow, Jan 23, 2022.

1. HelixMeow
    HelixMeow Guest

Helo guys,

My HALO Infinite multi-play crashed everytime at loading map since a few months ago.

I try to upgrate the windows and graphics drivers, but it doesn't work.

HALO Infinite crashed at loading map [​IMG]

HALO Infinite crashed at loading map [​IMG]

:)

HelixMeow, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Are you running Process Hacker? It's been known to interfere with anti-cheat. Uninstall PH and it should work fine.
  3. ObsoleteO reach Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

Hi guy, tihis month Halo 5. I am preparing for the arrival of Halo Infinite and entering the competitive arena. In times of relaxation Crash N. heal and crash CTR
  4. ObsoleteO reach Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

Hi guy, tihis month Halo 5. I am preparing for the arrival of Halo Infinite and entering the competitive arena. In times of relaxation Crash N. heal and crash CTR
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Halo Infinite PC startet nicht - Windows 10 - xbox App

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello dennis1980dd,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that Halo Infinite crashes after a loading screen. Before we try to assist further, can you please let us know if you are receiving an error code when the game crashes? If you are able, can you take a screenshot/snip of the loading screen you are seeing before the game crashes?

Thank you,

-Tali
  6. FedeBLive Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

i have the same problem.. the console crashed during battlefield 3. now when i try to load any game in the loading screen after press start the console loading at the infinite
Thema:

1. HALO Infinite crashed at loading map - Similar Threads - HALO Infinite crashed

2. Halo Infinite crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite crashing on launch: I just switched to a new ssd boot drive and a fresh install of windows 10 and now halo Infinite downloaded from the xbox app crashes on launch. I've checked file integrity on halo infinite, xbox...
  3. Halo infinite crashed after last boss defeated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite crashed after last boss defeated: I finished Halo Infinite and after the last cut scene finished and the loading screen popped up I heard the FOB music play and it crashed. If I try to reload that save, it counts down and then...
  4. Halo: Infinite - Crash in Ranked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Infinite - Crash in Ranked: Hello, I have heard it is common that with PC and Xbox if the game crashes (which is common on my PC) in a Ranked game it does NOT allow you back into the game. Other ranked games and competitive...
  5. Halo Infinite Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Crashes on startup: I've been playing Halo Infinite's campaign and having a good time. About a week ago, every time I try to launch the game on my PC through Xbox it immediately crashes. I've tried disabling the...
  6. Halo Infinite Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Keeps Crashing: Has anyone able to figure out the problem with halo infinite? Event Viewer: Faulting application name: HaloInfinite.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61dce7e8 Faulting module name:...
  7. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes: Hey, I'm posting this here because I genuinely don't know what else to do, I purchased a brand new xbox series x halo infinite edition on the 25th of November - I live in New Zealand so I had to...
  8. Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate: Hey everyone, I’ve been experiencing an issue since beta where Halo Infinite does not run on my Series X. The game gets to the main menu and freezes once the ‘Infinite’ text starts animating. I'm...
  9. Halo Infinite Crashing XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Crashing XBOX Series X?: Halo Infinite keeps crashing on my series X. The game launches and then the screen goes blank. Eventually the console just shuts down. I have googled this issue and it seems as if a lot of...
  10. Halo Infinite was running really well on my PC, then crashed a few times and now I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite was running really well on my PC, then crashed a few times and now I can...: [img] Hello, I get this error when trying to launch halo infinite. I'm like 80% complete the campaign and now I can start the game. 2fcafe67-00a1-4b34-897b-b75af451af00