Halo Infinite doesn't launch xbox app

Discus and support Halo Infinite doesn't launch xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of yesterday at approximately 1pm January 19th 2022, eastern time, I was unable to launch Halo Infinite from my PC. Over the next 14 hours or so, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sst1001, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Sst1001
    Sst1001 Guest

As of yesterday at approximately 1pm January 19th 2022, eastern time, I was unable to launch Halo Infinite from my PC. Over the next 14 hours or so, I tried numerous fixes seen on You Tube and Reddit, uninstalled the game 3 times, reinstalled the game accordingly. Even though I have a 3 month subscription to xbox game pass, nothing worked. This morning, uninstalled the game 1 more time, reinstalled it with the Steam app, guess what, worked immediately. To say that I am ticked off about this would be a heavy understatement. If anyone especially from Microsoft has any thoughts, please let me know, since it is your game.

:)

Sst1001, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite and HellBlade 2 (if launch 2020 and not 2021). All on Xbox Series X !! :)
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?

Obviously me and more if the launch game is Halo: Infinite <3.
  4. Viperious97 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

Only Halo, I've got over 10 games installed on the Xbox App and all of them work but Halo Infinite
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Halo 5 guardians

I'd wager the only possibility we see Halo 5 on PC is closer to the Halo Infinite launch. It would definitely create a surge in interest in the franchise and we already know Infinite will be on Windows 10.
  6. I AM SPITZ Win User

Unable to launch Halo Infinite from Xbox app on windows 11

Also having an issue launching halo infinite, what error are you receiving?
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite doesn't launch xbox app - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite doesn't

2. Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?: This is still very much an issue and I’m surprised more don’t mention it. I have only ever seen this on infinite. First time after hours of playing campaign. Did all suggestions and it was good...
  3. 0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app: When i try to pen the game a startup screen would pop up launching game written on bottom right. I would wait for it for about a minute and then it would just say there was an error launching your...
  4. halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite: hey playing halo on xbox 1, it gets to the press a to continue then never loads the game. Help its been doing this for days. f6cbf02f-c0bd-4e0d-9179-05c3522b2b58
  5. Halo Infinite is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: This started happening yesterday May 07 2022 after Halo Infinity crashed in the middle of the game (BTB). I tried everything I could including uninstalling and installing 53 GB game :D Device...
  6. Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen: I’m in the Alpha build ring and noticed that after Infinite’s season 2 update, the game will no longer login. I press A to start and it it never loads past the start screen. I wasn’t having this...
  7. My Halo Infinite Series X console doesn't play startup sounds

in XboX Insiders
    My Halo Infinite Series X console doesn't play startup sounds: Or power down sounds. Not since I originally powered it up. I've tried cold starts, full shut downs, everything. Is this the nature of Alpha Skip or is anyone else having this happen? Apologies...
  8. Halo Infinite doesn't work xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite doesn't work xcloud: Hi, my problem is in the Xbox app. I have Game Pass Ultimate and I can't play the Halo Infinite campaign. When I want to play the game as such, I get the following message: "This game is not...
  9. Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign: It still says 'Pre-Install' instead of just 'install' and when I click it, only the Multiplayer is getting downloaded. What do I have to do to get it working? 058988f2-82e8-498e-be65-2a6dcc86d96f
  10. Halo Infinite doesn't do anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite doesn't do anything: First of all, I just reinstalled it and updated windows. When I open Halo Infinite (multiplayer), it does one of 2 things. It either doesn't do **** but shows up in Task Manager or just doesnt do...