Halo Infinite: error retrieving data center connection quality information.Please try again...

Discus and support Halo Infinite: error retrieving data center connection quality information.Please try again... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently decided to come back to Halo infinite after playing the multiplayer previously, a couple months ago, completely fine. However, now, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edwardprimmer, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:32 AM.

1. Halo Infinite: error retrieving data center connection quality information.Please try again...

I have recently decided to come back to Halo infinite after playing the multiplayer previously, a couple months ago, completely fine. However, now, I cannot play the multiplayer at all. When I go to play any playlist, I cannot click the play button and the red message "error retrieving data center connection quality information. Please try again later" displays at the bottom left. I have tried pretty much everything I can think of to remedy this but nothing has worked, it's incredibly weird as it worked fine before. Firstly, I tried verifying the game files, didn't work, so I tried downloading it on XBOX app instead of steam, didn't work. Verified files on XBOX app, didn't work. Flushed DNS, didn't work. Restarted Router, didn't work. Reset Router, didn't work. Switched the public DNS server (google 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4), didn't work. Updated Network drivers, didn't work. Finally I went through the long and tedious task of port forwarding all of the XBOX service ports and the Halo infinite specific port on my router, WORKED!!...only joking, of course, didn't work. All of this was done over multiple days with many PC restarts and router restarts in-between. I have run out of options, I have absolutely no idea what to do. I just wanna play some goddamn Halo lol. please help, anyone.

Cheers in advance.

:)

Edwardprimmer, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:32 AM
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Halo Infinite: error retrieving data center connection quality information.Please try again later

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EdwardPrimmer

Wow, you already tried a lot of things from your side

Do you know if your account has a suspension of similar on Halo?

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?

Are you able to test the game using a completely different wifi network?
    For example sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your PC in that way

Or if possible try sign in temporarily with a different account

This helps us to isolate the issue a bit more

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings
  3. psionictemplar Win User

halo 5 guardians multiplayer

Just a little more information on my problem if it gives any more insight. When I try to do a custom game off xbox servers I get the following message: Attention: Error retrieving data center connection quality information. Please try again later.

I have tried the following methods to this point.

1. Restarting my console using the dashboard.

2. Uninstalling and reinstalling halo 5 off my disc.

3. Rebooted my router.

4. Unplugged my xbox for at least 30 minutes before powering back on.

5. Closing the game from dashboard and restarting it. (This was done before the reinstall.)

A couple reminders from the original post:

1. I can play other online games.

2. My party size is 1.
  4. Kabal31082 Win User

xbox one error "we were unable to get your latest saved data"

I'm having the same issue too.

I just installed multiple game on my system (FO4, Tomb raider and Forza 6) along with their respective updates and the halo 5 update. Upon starting any game (even halo 5) I get an error message that the game can't retrieve my data, and gives me an option
    to either try again or go offline.
  5. VolcanicV Win User

family center activity report always says: "Sorry, we were unable to retrieve the activity data"

Absolutely an issue, I've been attempting to view reports for the past 4 days now.

This message always appear:

"Sorry, we were unable to retrieve the activity data.

Please try again later."

Support please address this issue, the reports are a key feature to the Family Center.
  6. 0n3s0ck Win User

Titanfall Deluxe Edition

Xbox 360

It does keep searching for matches

Data center says. Searching.

Retrieving matchmaking list.
Thema:

Halo Infinite: error retrieving data center connection quality information.Please try again...

1. Halo Infinite: error retrieving data center connection quality information.Please try again... - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite error

2. Halo Infinite won't install on windows 10 pc. Keep getting error code 0x87e00196 when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't install on windows 10 pc. Keep getting error code 0x87e00196 when I...: I have been trying to install Halo Infinite and the campaign with the xbox app on windows 10 pc. When attempting to download the game, I get error code 0x87e00196. After restarting my pc a couple...
  3. Error code: (0x8007012b) while trying to launch Halo: Infinite PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: (0x8007012b) while trying to launch Halo: Infinite PC: Got an error code while trying to start Halo: Infinite. Tried everything and still getting the error. 5af64e65-c348-413d-ab86-62678d126712
  4. Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error: Hello I've two xbox one consoles the X and S and I 've installed halo infinite on both of them and now I got update but I couldn't update the game it's says incompatible game then I tried to...
  5. 0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app: When i try to pen the game a startup screen would pop up launching game written on bottom right. I would wait for it for about a minute and then it would just say there was an error launching your...
  6. Halo Infinite Error 0% View Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Error 0% View Progress: A little while ago I had to reformat my pc. After reinstalling everything I noticed Halo was "buggy". It would glitch me under the maps on every game making it impossible to play any longer. I...
  7. Can't install Halo Infinite, error 0x80070424 (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Infinite, error 0x80070424 (PC): The game wasn't launching so I uninstalled, but now the xbox appp won't let me reinstall the game, giving me the error 0x80070424. The powershell command below: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers|...
  8. Attempting to install HALO Infinite Gives Error 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to install HALO Infinite Gives Error 0x80070424: I had the dreaded redirect to Gaming Services App when attempting to launch HALO Infinite starting just last week even though I had been playing it fine before that. I attempted to remedy this by...
  9. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error when playing Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error when playing Halo Infinite on PC: When I try to log on to Halo Infinite I'm getting an error telling me that I couldn't sign into Xbox Live with the error code (0x80070057). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but no luck....
  10. Error downloading Halo Infinite on PC - error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading Halo Infinite on PC - error code 0x80070005: It repeatedly gets to 48% before getting the error - have since downloaded sea of thieves fine without any issues and theres some 400gb left on the hard drive. I've also tried deleting the...