Halo Infinite Events

Discus and support Halo Infinite Events in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I missed out on the Tenrai event, am I screwed completely in obtaining the armor core? 825ad3ef-2aff-4c9e-88ad-9ffe2e3eb023 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerZero0, May 29, 2022.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

Halo Infinite Events

So I missed out on the Tenrai event, am I screwed completely in obtaining the armor core?

:)

PlayerZero0, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Halo Infinite Events

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

If you was not able to complete the event and it brings the armor core (or is required to obtain it) that you want.

Sadly you may need to wait if 343 decides to bring the event back again or give another shot to players that missed it out
  3. Twiztid Kris Win User

Burial at Sea: Part 1 Ending (Spoilers)

I loved the DLC, I think we were playing one of the alternate light houses prior to the ending of infinite. I don't think they ever mentioned this being after the events of infinite. Except the visions booker was having during the play through may have been
    indicating this was after the events of infinite that part i'm a little unsure of.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

What would be your ultimate fusion game

Halo 1,2,3 in to Halo infinite...
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Keanu Reeves.

Halo Infinite's game engine looking spectacular.

Halo Infinite having proper Halo music <3

A PVE Rainbow Six game
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question

Probably Halo: Infinite, but there are so many to consider, but Halo: Infinite is really the only game on the horizon that I'm looking forward to currently.
Thema:

Halo Infinite Events

1. Halo Infinite Events - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Events

2. HALO INFINITE NO DETECTA MI GRAFICA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO INFINITE NO DETECTA MI GRAFICA: Hola, mi problema es que yo cuento con una grafica externa (gtx1050) pero a la hora de entrar a halo infinite el juego no la reconoce y simplemente selecciona por defecto la grafica integrada, ya...
  3. Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error: Hello I've two xbox one consoles the X and S and I 've installed halo infinite on both of them and now I got update but I couldn't update the game it's says incompatible game then I tried to...
  4. Halo Infinite Campaign - Restarts Level Rather Loading Saved Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign - Restarts Level Rather Loading Saved Game: I am at Foundation. Every time I have to quit and continue later it restarts the level rather than loading last saved. When I am playing it loads fine. It only restarts the level after I have quit...
  5. Halo infinite update bug size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite update bug size: So yesterday i played halo and now it got an update . the update is as big as the game (exact size) and it seems like i need to download the game again (the update was 2 or 3 gig i think )...
  6. Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?: This is still very much an issue and I’m surprised more don’t mention it. I have only ever seen this on infinite. First time after hours of playing campaign. Did all suggestions and it was good...
  7. 0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app: When i try to pen the game a startup screen would pop up launching game written on bottom right. I would wait for it for about a minute and then it would just say there was an error launching your...
  8. halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite: hey playing halo on xbox 1, it gets to the press a to continue then never loads the game. Help its been doing this for days. f6cbf02f-c0bd-4e0d-9179-05c3522b2b58
  9. Halo Infinite is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: This started happening yesterday May 07 2022 after Halo Infinity crashed in the middle of the game (BTB). I tried everything I could including uninstalling and installing 53 GB game :D Device...
  10. What to Expect from Halo Infinite at Xbox Series X July Event

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to Expect from Halo Infinite at Xbox Series X July Event: With the Xbox Series X showcase right around the corner and Xbox fans are interested for Solitary Warfare news, here's what they should generally expect. [img] While the features side of the...