Halo Infinite Game pass PC

Discus and support Halo Infinite Game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing this game on and off for the last few weeks with no issues. Today I tried to log on and it states there is a installation error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by markvucetic, Jan 23, 2022.

1. markvucetic
    markvucetic Guest

I have been playing this game on and off for the last few weeks with no issues.

Today I tried to log on and it states there is a installation error 0x80070032

Not sure what has happened, I kind of don't want to have to download 69.gb of data and loose my save points

:)

markvucetic, Jan 23, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

I cannot login to my Microsoft account on The Master Chief collection on Steam.

Great, glad you were able to get in and play!

As an alternative, in the future, you can play Halo the Master Chief Collection and other 1st party games including Halo Infinite and 3rd party games via Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate. You can run them with the Xbox App or download them from the Microsoft Store. https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass#join

Happy Gaming!
  3. Francia J. Win User

Halo Infinite Battle Pass / Game Pass Ultimate

Hi UberPwnd2392, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the HALO Infinite Batelle Pass is not included on the Xbox Game Pass. It only includes HALO Infinite Campaign just the base game.
  4. Boofnator Win User

Halo Infinite will not launch on the PC Game Pass

So I tried all of the solutions provided and would still be told that I needed to download game services, EVEN THOUGH I HAD JUST DOWNLOADED IT. I was able to play about 2 hours before and now it just doesn’t work. Got no clue what to do and I just want to play halo tbh.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Halo Infinite will not launch on the PC Game Pass

Hi there stormtrooper welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This could be an issue with the app!

I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Halo 5 guardians

I'd wager the only possibility we see Halo 5 on PC is closer to the Halo Infinite launch. It would definitely create a surge in interest in the franchise and we already know Infinite will be on Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Game pass PC - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Game

2. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  3. Game Data lost in Halo infinite without notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Data lost in Halo infinite without notice: For second time in one month, I have lost the progress in the Halo Infinite campaign: After being playing normally several days, I turn on the console and the data from the previous campaign is...
  4. Halo Infinite "The request is not supported." when trying to launch the game, Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite "The request is not supported." when trying to launch the game, Windows 10: I've been trying to get Halo Infinite to launch for the last little while, however, the game keeps spitting out this message: [img] I play Halo Infinite through Game Pass on a Windows 10 PC....
  5. Playing Halo infinite on PC with xbox game disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Halo infinite on PC with xbox game disc: I purchased the game disc (Xbox) for Halo Infinite, how do I play it on PC? bbff2508-770e-42e2-8cf2-f3184b2ea516
  6. Xbox One S, Halo Infinite, purchase fault, asks to pay for already owned game twice

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S, Halo Infinite, purchase fault, asks to pay for already owned game twice: Halo Infinite Campaign purchase fault For 6 weeks, mid December, trying to play the Campaign on Xbox One S. So - open Halo Infinite on Xbox and select Campaign, Start screen loads and displays...
  7. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  8. Game Pass for PC account name Different from main account? Unable to purchase Halo Infinite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass for PC account name Different from main account? Unable to purchase Halo Infinite...: My main account for xbox is under my original name. When i bought a PC i created a throwaway account just to get into party chat with people. Now i bought game pass ultimate and i am somehow using...
  9. Xbox Console - Halo Infinite - New Game option missing after ending a campaign. Only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console - Halo Infinite - New Game option missing after ending a campaign. Only...: It seems I messed something up in my XBOX Console Halo Infinite game. I finished a campaign, and I ended the game. I want to start a new game/campaign but I can't because when I select the...
  10. Halo Infinite - Saved game loading issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite - Saved game loading issues.: Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with loading a saved game during campaign mode? I`m up to the level Excavation Site and the save will not load. After clicking on continue the game...