Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement

Discus and support Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My GPU is Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics. I can see the minimum and recommended requirements for halo infinite, but that doesn't tell me if my GPU is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MangeM0i, Dec 4, 2021.

1. MangeM0i
    MangeM0i Guest

My GPU is Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics. I can see the minimum and recommended requirements for halo infinite, but that doesn't tell me if my GPU is fine. As of now, I am unable to run the game and am notified that my graphics device doesn't meet the minimum specifications. Is there no way to play the game at lower speeds?

:)

MangeM0i, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I can't play Halo Infinte

Hi MustafaEL! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The latest DirectX is essential to play Halo Infinite. So, first, make sure you have DirectX 12 installed.

Also, check whether your graphics driver meet the requirements of Halo Infinite. Halo Infinite requires at least 4 GB of VRAM, or it simply won’t load up. You can fix the DirectX 12 issue by simply upgrading your graphics card.

Finally, ensure that your graphics card is fully updated with the latest drivers. If you have an AMD graphics card, check here. For Intel, go here and for GeForce, go here.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Most likely no

You need a dedicated gpu not a discrete apu

Your apu is unlikely will havr enough power

Intel apus which are gpu integrated into the CPU like Vega etc don't do well with high end

Vegas do well but never an Intel apu

It's mostly low end gaming apu

Guessing ita alaptop you at trying it on
  4. Farscape247 Win User

integrated graphics will usually struggle or not be supported in a lot of games these days, halo infinite does use a good chunk of gpu power and requires a dedicated gpu.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Mange welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Here you have the full list of requirements!

And unfortunately we need at least the minimum requirements to run the game.

[​IMG]
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Graphics

2. Can't install Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Halo Infinite: Via the Xbox app, I click install but nothing happens. I click choose what to install and a dialog box appears and says failed to load. I tried repairing/resetting Gaming Services but that did...
  3. Halo Infinite Xbox PC app will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Xbox PC app will not start: Ever since the game came out, whenever I start Halo Infinite through the XBOX PC App, it crashes. At first during the early multiplayer launch, it would crash before opening, so I just installed...
  4. I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...: [img] I can't launch my game and there's nothing online that I can find that can fix this. aa01f282-c687-4a95-8762-3325f206aed5
  5. Xbox halo infinite signs in ok then goes offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox halo infinite signs in ok then goes offline: I think it is just affecting this game, or my profile , I checked my profile setting it is appears online, and my xbox one s console just downloaded a update fine. Network settings appears good...
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot: Hello , the Chime when i shutdown my Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition is louder directly after a Game Session. Is this normal? When i am on the Homescreen after a Game Session and wait for...
  7. Halo Infinite Xbox One S Black Screen Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Xbox One S Black Screen Issue: Hey all, I have an issue when I try to load a level in Halo Infinite Campaign. I get a black screen every time even if I load different saved games. I can hear the game and die but I don't see...
  8. Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate: Hey everyone, I’ve been experiencing an issue since beta where Halo Infinite does not run on my Series X. The game gets to the main menu and freezes once the ‘Infinite’ text starts animating. I'm...
  9. Xbox Series X and Halo Infinite: graphics 'garbage blocks' makes unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Halo Infinite: graphics 'garbage blocks' makes unplayable: I'm experiencing some rather severe graphics 'artifacting' / video garbage with Halo Infinite on my Xbox Series X. This is the first game I've played that has any such problems. It doesn't seem to...
  10. Halo Infinite DirectX 12 Error - Could not Find Compatible Graphics Device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite DirectX 12 Error - Could not Find Compatible Graphics Device: I am so angry at Microsoft could not find compatible graphics device that supports directx 12 halo infinite Halo Infinite DirectX 12 Error - Could not Find Compatible Graphics Device Device name...