HALO INFINITE NO DETECTA MI GRAFICA

Discus and support HALO INFINITE NO DETECTA MI GRAFICA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hola, mi problema es que yo cuento con una grafica externa (gtx1050) pero a la hora de entrar a halo infinite el juego no la reconoce y simplemente... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarleraParcerooos, May 29, 2022.

1. HALO INFINITE NO DETECTA MI GRAFICA

Hola, mi problema es que yo cuento con una grafica externa (gtx1050) pero a la hora de entrar a halo infinite el juego no la reconoce y simplemente selecciona por defecto la grafica integrada, ya intente actualizando los drivers de la grafica pero el problema persiste además de que solo ocurre con el juego en concreto.

:)

CarleraParcerooos, May 29, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

If a game is stubbornly using your integrated graphics you'll need to force it either in Windows itself, or via the NVIDIA control panel. Rather than me waffle on how to do it, these guides should be able to assist you:

How to set default graphics in Windows 10 and NVIDIA control panel

The NVIDIA control panel should allow you to set the GTX1050 for all games as well as individual titles . The Windows settings allows you to set the option per game or app.

If your running Windows 11: How to set default graphics in Windows 11

The NVIDIA control panel is the same for Windows 10 and 11. However, to get it to show via the desktop shortcut in Win 11, you'll either need to right click and choose 'Show more Options' or hold down Shift and press the F10 key, then Click on the NVIDIA Control Panel.
  3. alopower Win User

BIOSHOCK INFINITY 26/2/13 Official trailer

Non so ragazzi, sicuramente lo prenderò e lo aspetto come un bambino aspetta Babbo Natale, ma la grafica mi ha fatto storcere un po' il naso.
  4. Fos Win User

Buenas tardes -[Good afternoon]

5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Ori and the Will of the Wisps First Impressions?

Una figata pazzesca. Grafica spacca mascella
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

What would be your ultimate fusion game

Halo 1,2,3 in to Halo infinite...
Thema:

1. HALO INFINITE NO DETECTA MI GRAFICA - Similar Threads - HALO INFINITE DETECTA

2. Halo Infinite Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Events: So I missed out on the Tenrai event, am I screwed completely in obtaining the armor core? 825ad3ef-2aff-4c9e-88ad-9ffe2e3eb023
  3. Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error: Hello I've two xbox one consoles the X and S and I 've installed halo infinite on both of them and now I got update but I couldn't update the game it's says incompatible game then I tried to...
  4. Halo Infinite Campaign - Restarts Level Rather Loading Saved Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign - Restarts Level Rather Loading Saved Game: I am at Foundation. Every time I have to quit and continue later it restarts the level rather than loading last saved. When I am playing it loads fine. It only restarts the level after I have quit...
  5. Halo infinite update bug size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite update bug size: So yesterday i played halo and now it got an update . the update is as big as the game (exact size) and it seems like i need to download the game again (the update was 2 or 3 gig i think )...
  6. Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?: This is still very much an issue and I’m surprised more don’t mention it. I have only ever seen this on infinite. First time after hours of playing campaign. Did all suggestions and it was good...
  7. 0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app: When i try to pen the game a startup screen would pop up launching game written on bottom right. I would wait for it for about a minute and then it would just say there was an error launching your...
  8. halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite: hey playing halo on xbox 1, it gets to the press a to continue then never loads the game. Help its been doing this for days. f6cbf02f-c0bd-4e0d-9179-05c3522b2b58
  9. Halo Infinite is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: This started happening yesterday May 07 2022 after Halo Infinity crashed in the middle of the game (BTB). I tried everything I could including uninstalling and installing 53 GB game :D Device...
  10. Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen: I’m in the Alpha build ring and noticed that after Infinite’s season 2 update, the game will no longer login. I press A to start and it it never loads past the start screen. I wasn’t having this...