Halo Infinite Not Launching

Discus and support Halo Infinite Not Launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Halo Infinite does not launch to a window, it should be appearing as a full-screen application. It is visible in Task Manager as shown in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesLockhart1, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Halo Infinite Not Launching

Hi,

Halo Infinite does not launch to a window, it should be appearing as a full-screen application. It is visible in Task Manager as shown in the picture.

My troubleshooting steps:

-Reinstalled Xbox application

-Repair tool used on Halo Infinite

-Restarted computer

Halo Infinite Not Launching [​IMG]

:)

JamesLockhart1, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?

Obviously me and more if the launch game is Halo: Infinite <3.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Halo 5 guardians

I'd wager the only possibility we see Halo 5 on PC is closer to the Halo Infinite launch. It would definitely create a surge in interest in the franchise and we already know Infinite will be on Windows 10.
  4. I AM SPITZ Win User

Unable to launch Halo Infinite from Xbox app on windows 11

Also having an issue launching halo infinite, what error are you receiving?
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite and HellBlade 2 (if launch 2020 and not 2021). All on Xbox Series X !! :)
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Halo 5 guardians

It's currently unclear whether this will happen or not. I wouldn't be surprised though if it happens before the launch of Halo Infinite.
Thema:

Halo Infinite Not Launching

1. Halo Infinite Not Launching - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Launching

2. Halo Infinite Still not launching via Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Still not launching via Xbox App on PC: This game works fine when downloading through Steam, however, it's completely broken when downloaded/installed via the Xbox App. What is happening is, when you download/install Halo Infinite, and...
  3. Halo Infinite doesn't launch xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite doesn't launch xbox app: As of yesterday at approximately 1pm January 19th 2022, eastern time, I was unable to launch Halo Infinite from my PC. Over the next 14 hours or so, I tried numerous fixes seen on You Tube and...
  4. I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...: [img] I can't launch my game and there's nothing online that I can find that can fix this. aa01f282-c687-4a95-8762-3325f206aed5
  5. halo infinite wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite wont launch: Hello. I have installed the game Halo infinite on my PC from the Xbox for pc app hoping to play with my friend. after i installed it i opened it by mistake and it worked just fine but i clicked...
  6. Halo Infinite (Xbox PC) crashing on launch!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite (Xbox PC) crashing on launch!: Hello there! Happy holidays, thanks for swinging by! I've been facing extensive technical issues with Halo Infinite when trying to play via the Xbox Windows 10 app recently, and nothing I've...
  7. Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch: Have basic Game Pass and installed Halo Infinite a week ago and was it was working fine until last night when tried to load my Campaign save and all I get is a screen that says I have to BUY the...
  8. Halo Infinite won't launch on Xbox app but will on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't launch on Xbox app but will on Steam: Opening Halo Infinite (multiplayer or campaign) on the Xbox App will only open a background process and not launch a program at all. Under the background process in Task Manager are 3 subtasks:...
  9. Halo Infinite Launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Launch problem: I've tried opening my halo infinite game and I can't seem to open it on my pc, I also found that thousands of others are having the same problem. I opened the Xbox app for it and it just won't...
  10. Halo Infinite Cannot Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Cannot Launch: I am trying to play Halo Infinite on my PC. I played the free multiplayer beta on Steam before the full game was released. Yesterday after the full release I uninstalled the game from Steam and...