Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

Discus and support Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerelictCountry, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this point. The Steam version works fine, however I am a subscriber of Game Pass Ultimate and would prefer to not pay full retail for the Campaign on December 8th. I have raised a ticket with Halo Support but received an automated response saying they don't know what to do. I've updated my drivers, uninstalled then reinstalled but nothing has worked.

Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen [​IMG]

:)

DerelictCountry, Dec 2, 2021
  2. jargon_IT Win User

ReCore won't load past the title screen

Per the "Known Issues" page for build 14946 on the
    Windows Insider Blog
    , this behavior is expected. ReCore is not supported in the build.

I was almost ready to buy the game, but wanted to give it a quick spin before I committed. Insider preview is "beta", but this left a bad taste in my mouth. Especially since the game loads far enough that it activated the 30-minute trial which has long
    since expired.

The time and frustration, in this case, have far exceeded the $40 cost of the game. I may yet buy it when the Devs for the Windows Store figure out how to make large apps work again. Maybe. I could try making another Microsoft Account to demo the game,
    if that's a thing. Seems like just more work, though.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have a free code for Halo Infinite for Xbox, can I exchange it to a PC one?

Halo Infinite is a Play Anywhere title, so the code will work for both the console and PC.
  4. MariahCook Win User

Xbox live

It just won't load past the password screen
  5. RAGEFAN420 Win User

Xbox marketplace not working

I have just for the first time got past this screen only to be met with an infinite loading circle when trying to confirm my purchase.
  6. Troodon747 Win User

Ascend: hand of kul freezing

The game won't load for me , just stuck at the title screen.
Thema:

Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

1. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite won't

2. Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it: So I started to download halo infinite 2 days ago and stopped the download after 3 Gb was done. After that the next day I tried to start it again and when ever I click on resume it just comes up...
  3. Halo Infinite won't start Campaign on XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't start Campaign on XBOX Series X: It says "OFFLINE" in the upper right hand corner, but I am online, no internet or connection issues. I deleted saved game because it just said "IN PROGRESS..." but won't load. I select NEW GAME...
  4. Halo infinite won't install on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite won't install on my pc: I was having a problem with my Xbox game pass halo infinite opening Microsoft store instead of opening so I find a tutorial saying reset app data from setting for some reason I didn't read the...
  5. Halo Infinite won't launch on Xbox app but will on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't launch on Xbox app but will on Steam: Opening Halo Infinite (multiplayer or campaign) on the Xbox App will only open a background process and not launch a program at all. Under the background process in Task Manager are 3 subtasks:...
  6. Halo Infinite won't launch (PC XBOX Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't launch (PC XBOX Gamepass): Hello, As the title states my Halo Infinite won't launch at all. I could play the multiplayer when that came out but now it won't launch. I have tried all the run-arounds and fixes but nothing...
  7. Xbox one halo infinite edition won't let me claim my digital copy of halo infinite campaign

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one halo infinite edition won't let me claim my digital copy of halo infinite campaign: I purchased the halo infinite edition xbox bundle. I received the digital content of halo infinite campaign with the bundle. I hit claim later and when I got everything transfered from my Xbox one...
  8. Halo Infinite won't install - stuck with an error code every time

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite won't install - stuck with an error code every time: Hey there, Soo hitting a weird issue with Infinite on my PC. I had multiplayer installed and running without issue - went to load campaign (with HD textures). Got it booted up and running and...
  9. Halo Infinite won't update on Xbox App (PC).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't update on Xbox App (PC).: Hi. I open up the Xbox App on my PC and it says Halo Infinite has an update. However, when I press the update button nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix? Thanks!...
  10. Halo Infinite won't download - PC Xbox app /w Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't download - PC Xbox app /w Gamepass Ultimate: Heyo, Not sure if this is just a network getting slammed issue, but I've been trying to download the game for a couple hours with no luck. After initiating the download, it just goes to the queue...