Halo Infinite Sign-In (PC) unable to switch microsoft accounts.

Discus and support Halo Infinite Sign-In (PC) unable to switch microsoft accounts. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! When I first installed the game I signed into my second Xbox account, which is my main computer account, so that I could cross play while my friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnthonyVacek, Nov 25, 2021.

1. AnthonyVacek
    AnthonyVacek Guest

Hi! When I first installed the game I signed into my second Xbox account, which is my main computer account, so that I could cross play while my friend played on my Xbox. It was fine and dandy until I tried to switch the accounts back, and lets just say that I am struggling to get anything to work. At this point I have tried everything on the internet available to me and nothing seems to be working. Here's my situation and what I have done so far to try and troubleshoot:

It autologs me into the account. I signed out on the game, signed out of the game bar, xbox app, and store with the wrong account and re signed into those with the correct one, then I pressed ENTER to load the game back up. On the YT videos I've watched, this pulls up a "sign in" box. This has eluded me. Instead it takes me back into the game with the second account loaded and ready to go. With a big, fat, "The Microsoft Store user is not the same as the logged in Xbox live user. You will not be able to make any real money purchases unless you sign into the Microsoft store with the same user."

Nothing I do seems to fix this, no matter how many times I re-sign out and sign back in. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It also seems to have this issue with MCC for whatever reason even though I never signed into my second account on that game. I really want to fix it too because I just got the BP and my PC makes the game run way smoother than my OG Xbox one. Any help is greatly appreciated

:)

AnthonyVacek, Nov 25, 2021
  2. KarakasCZE Win User

Halo Infinite Flight - Unable to sign in

Yeah, I hope I will be able to play the next one.
  3. Default_570 Win User

The last flight came to a close last Sunday. No news of a new one as of yet as I figure 343 wants to iron out some more bugs pending the next run.
  4. KarakasCZE Win User

I contacted them first, and they redirected me from Halo Insider Support to Microsoft Support as it is an issue with signing in but Microsoft so far has been unable to help.
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

HI KarakasCZE,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear that you could not participate in the recent Halo Infinite Flight. For future flight issues please visit the following Halo Infinite Support Site to potentially remedy any issues you may be having. Errors & Issues FAQ – Halo Insider Support (halowaypoint.com)
  6. BrianWheat Win User

unable to sign into Microsoft Store

Restarted PC

Network Connection OK

Cleared Cache and Cookies on Internet Browser.

Tried Firefox. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK, Signed in Microsoft Store. Blank Screen, Clicked Search, no response.

Tried Edge. Unable to sign on, all I get is waiting response.

Tried Crome. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK. Microsoft Store, same trouble as Firefox.

Able to sign on to my Microsoft Account with my ANDROID mobile, Managed to download and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

The trouble seems to be with my PC.

I have no trouble with other websites.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Sign-In (PC) unable to switch microsoft accounts. - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Sign

2. Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers: My halo infinite loads but my profile won’t load once in game. My brother is playing the game just fine upstairs under the same connection. The error i receive mentions something about dedicated...
  3. [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version: Hello, I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox version of it I know this time Halo infinite are...
  4. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen: Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this...
  5. Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards: Hi, I have pre-ordered the Halo infinite campaign on xbox series x and so I activated the punch card on microsoft rewards on xbox, but the punch card won't complete. Is it only going to complete...
  6. Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?: Rewasp is essentially a program that allows you to emulate a keyboard and mouse while playing on a controller or vice versa. Just wondering if using such software while playing microsoft games can...
  7. Forever Stuck in the Sign-In screen for Halo Infinite

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forever Stuck in the Sign-In screen for Halo Infinite: When I tried to first log into Halo I forgot my password, then I tried to log in using a phone number. Turns out I never linked my my phone number so then it started to have me make an account....
  8. Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite: Hi, I'm trying to play the Halo Infinite Beta. I have the game downloaded through Steam on my PC, but every time I boot up the game and click "Sign In", I'm given the following error message:...
  9. Halo Infinite Flight - Unable to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Flight - Unable to sign in: Start the Fligh, it loads, I press enter to sign into XBox account, it reads Something went wrong. No problem singing into my Microsoft or XBox account on browser. As it says To fix this, sign in...
  10. Halo Infinite not appearing after signing up for halo insider

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite not appearing after signing up for halo insider: I signed up to Halo insider and everything but the beta doesn’t appear in insider hub. submitted by /u/S-k-e-e-t [link] [comments]