Halo Infinite turns off console

Discus and support Halo Infinite turns off console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After about 3 hours of playing Halo infinite by brand new Halo xbox shuts down. If I turn it back on it shuts down 10 minutes later. Is anybody else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan iam, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Ryan iam
    Ryan iam Guest

After about 3 hours of playing Halo infinite by brand new Halo xbox shuts down. If I turn it back on it shuts down 10 minutes later. Is anybody else having this problem. I talk to Microsoft and it's definitely a warranty problem but they will not guarantee me guarantee me another Halo infinite xbox. They will only send out a standard refurbished version. I do not think this is fair at all. If anybody has a way of fixing it let me know.

:)

Ryan iam, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Does the issue happen with all games or just the one? If it is just Halo, then I don't think it's worth losing the console over, issues like that are often fixed with with an update/patch to the game.

I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  3. Ryan iam Win User

Thank you I will definitely try that. Halo is the only 4K game I have it does not do it with master chief but I was wondering if that was because it was in 1080 and not making the unit work as hard. And you're right I do not want to lose my console. Thank you
  4. Airiak Win User

halo infinite *thoughts*

I'm not really sure. I loved Halo 1, 2, and 3. Halo 4 kind of turned me off, it just didn't feel like the previous games. Hopefully Halo infinite brings the atmosphere and feeling of the original halos.
  5. JFate777 Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Halo Infinite. (Drops Mic and walks off stage)
  6. Koop1985 Win User

Xp

Cyberpunk this spring and Halo Infinite with the new console this fall.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite turns off console - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite turns

2. Halo Infinite Not Launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Not Launching: Hi, Halo Infinite does not launch to a window, it should be appearing as a full-screen application. It is visible in Task Manager as shown in the picture. My troubleshooting steps:...
  3. Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite: Greetings! I want to confess that I feel quite frustrated and I need help. Okay, I have been since November 15 with problems like many playing Halo Infinite Multiplayer, my console is an...
  4. I get error code 0x80073d05 everytime i try to install Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code 0x80073d05 everytime i try to install Halo Infinite: Everytime Infinite gets to 49% I get the error code 0x80073d05. I've looked up a ton, tried uninstalling and reinstlling gaming services, the xbox and store apps, and a few other things as well...
  5. Halo Infinite on PC won't install past 49% 0x80070005 error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite on PC won't install past 49% 0x80070005 error.: Can anyone please help with the above problem? I'm trying to pre-install Halo Infinite through Game Pass on PC. I've; 1. uninstalled/re-installed the xbox app. 2. reset the microsoft store, 3....
  6. Halo infinite will close randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite will close randomly: Hi Just got off the phone with Microsoft which was no help, they didn't even know where to look. Basically after launching Halo Infinite, either shortly after it loads in the menus, in the...
  7. Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement: My GPU is Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics. I can see the minimum and recommended requirements for halo infinite, but that doesn't tell me if my GPU is fine. As of now, I am unable to run the game...
  8. Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers: My halo infinite loads but my profile won’t load once in game. My brother is playing the game just fine upstairs under the same connection. The error i receive mentions something about dedicated...
  9. Xbox keeps turning off in halo infinite, forza h5

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps turning off in halo infinite, forza h5: Anywhere from 10 min to a half hour or so in my session ends abruptly and my series x turns off. At times i cant use remote start and have to press power button on the console. Is there a fix for...
  10. Downloaded Halo Infinite from GamePass and after download, Xbox Series X won’t turn back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Halo Infinite from GamePass and after download, Xbox Series X won’t turn back...: I thought it was just going to reboot after the download, but never turned back on. The Xbox button turns white and makes the power up sound, but nothing else happens. I’ve tried a hard reset and...