Halo infinite will close randomly

Discus and support Halo infinite will close randomly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Just got off the phone with Microsoft which was no help, they didn't even know where to look. Basically after launching Halo Infinite, either... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bbalcrazy92, Dec 5, 2021.

1. bbalcrazy92
    bbalcrazy92 Guest

Hi

Just got off the phone with Microsoft which was no help, they didn't even know where to look.

Basically after launching Halo Infinite, either shortly after it loads in the menus, in the middle of the first match or shortly after that, the game will close itself with no explanation. Tried it on my laptop everything is fine, just on my desktop it's having this issue. My hardware is current. I have done everything from reinstalling, uninstalling high resolution textures, reinstalling game services, removing any overlay, disabling firewall and av. Nothing works. I checked event viewer to look up the crash in the windows logs and this is what I see

Faulting application name: HaloInfinite.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61944ae0

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22000.348, time stamp: 0x065c557a

Exception code: 0xe3430005

Fault offset: 0x000000000004478c

Faulting process id: 0x5bd4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d7e94b6cac1a63

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3242.15531.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HaloInfinite.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: 543329da-28c7-4028-9a23-1b07154794d0

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3242.15531.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: OlympusRelease

If anyone has had this issue and knows a fix, please let me know!

Thanks

:)

bbalcrazy92, Dec 5, 2021
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

E3

Wait, when did E3 get so close? lol.

I wanna see Halo Infinite, and see the stuff that the new studios have been working on.

Oh, and new hardware of course.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

What would be your ultimate fusion game

Halo 1,2,3 in to Halo infinite...
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Keanu Reeves.

Halo Infinite's game engine looking spectacular.

Halo Infinite having proper Halo music <3

A PVE Rainbow Six game
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question

Probably Halo: Infinite, but there are so many to consider, but Halo: Infinite is really the only game on the horizon that I'm looking forward to currently.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?

There is already a thread for Halo Infinite here
Thema:

1. Halo infinite will close randomly - Similar Threads - Halo infinite close

2. Xbox Console - Halo Infinite - New Game option missing after ending a campaign. Only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console - Halo Infinite - New Game option missing after ending a campaign. Only...: It seems I messed something up in my XBOX Console Halo Infinite game. I finished a campaign, and I ended the game. I want to start a new game/campaign but I can't because when I select the...
  3. Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X: Hi, After 5 months of trying to buy an XBox Series X to replace my old XBox One, I finally succeeded. I was really excited to start playing Fortnite and some other games on my 4k television....
  4. XGPU下载光环无限后无法打开游戏 [Halo Infinite won't launch after downloading though Xbox app on PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XGPU下载光环无限后无法打开游戏 [Halo Infinite won't launch after downloading though Xbox app on PC]: [img] 下载后点击开始游戏没有 指针转 秒就没有其他反应了,重复也是一 的。选择光环战役版本也是一 ,取消高材质包也是一 的。重新下载游戏或者重新登录XBOX,管理员启动光环 限的桌面图片结果都一 。登录其他下载的游戏都正常。 [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE...
  5. Halo Infinite Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Keeps Crashing: Has anyone able to figure out the problem with halo infinite? Event Viewer: Faulting application name: HaloInfinite.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61dce7e8 Faulting module name:...
  6. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error when playing Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error when playing Halo Infinite on PC: When I try to log on to Halo Infinite I'm getting an error telling me that I couldn't sign into Xbox Live with the error code (0x80070057). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but no luck....
  7. Need help with Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Halo Infinite: Hello. I have AMD Ryzen 9 5900 HS Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU GDDR6 @ 6GB and 16GB RAM. Even with this powerful spec, I am unable to play Halo Infinite in proper fps. When I go...
  8. HALO Infinite crashed at loading map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite crashed at loading map: Helo guys, My HALO Infinite multi-play crashed everytime at loading map since a few months ago. I try to upgrate the windows and graphics drivers, but it doesn't work. [img] [img]...
  9. Halo Infinite Game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Game pass PC: I have been playing this game on and off for the last few weeks with no issues. Today I tried to log on and it states there is a installation error 0x80070032 Not sure what has happened, I kind...
  10. Halo Infinite Still not launching via Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Still not launching via Xbox App on PC: This game works fine when downloading through Steam, however, it's completely broken when downloaded/installed via the Xbox App. What is happening is, when you download/install Halo Infinite, and...