Halo infinite wont connect to game servers

Discus and support Halo infinite wont connect to game servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo wont connect to game servers. It will launch correctly but when I try to matchmake for a game it will get stuck on the "match found" or "loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kire2025, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Kire2025
    Kire2025 Guest

Halo wont connect to game servers. It will launch correctly but when I try to matchmake for a game it will get stuck on the "match found" or "loading map (stays at 0%)" for a couple of seconds only to say "there was a problem with the dedicated server" . Challenges and the store dont load either and neither does my profile, though it does say I'm logged in. I dont think its the internet connection because it says connected to the internet and other apps work fine. I have halo infinite up to date on updates as well. I have no Idea what the problem is, other games connect to game servers perfectly fine.

:)

Kire2025, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This is a known issue and there aren't any definite fix for it yet but you should turn off your router and your pc for about 3 minutes, then turn them back on and check if the issue is resolved. You can also try to connect with your mobile hotspot to see if that makes a difference.
  3. FreeWinter15 Win User

ALL discs and games can't get onto their main menu!?

Me too, I tried 3 games.

Minecraft: try to connect to friends game, no "connecting to host" bar, infinite wait. My own server; stuck 99% on "initializing server", infinite wait.

Battlefield 3: have been waiting 30 minutes for that blue box at the start menu to do something. Right as I was posting this, it loaded up.

Halo 4: loaded after 20 minutes, forge and custom games don't work because start game button is grayed out, matchmaking works for some reason.

So in total, to fix this, just wait 30 minutes for your games to load. Oh boy, what a fix.
  4. Four-Channel Win User

Microsoft plese bring bac halo 2

Halo 2 will return but it wont be supportive of Multiplayer for Xbox Live. As far as playing the game online Halo 2 for PC is the best option and private servers, other than that Halo 2 wont make a return.
  5. scottsfree1 Win User

Exclusives on E3

If its anything like last E3 then i wont be even the slightest bit dissapointed, but im really hoping for some halo infinite
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Keanu Reeves.

Halo Infinite's game engine looking spectacular.

Halo Infinite having proper Halo music <3

A PVE Rainbow Six game
Thema:

1. Halo infinite wont connect to game servers - Similar Threads - Halo infinite wont

2. Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers: My halo infinite loads but my profile won’t load once in game. My brother is playing the game just fine upstairs under the same connection. The error i receive mentions something about dedicated...
  3. [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version: Hello, I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox version of it I know this time Halo infinite are...
  4. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen: Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this...
  5. Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards: Hi, I have pre-ordered the Halo infinite campaign on xbox series x and so I activated the punch card on microsoft rewards on xbox, but the punch card won't complete. Is it only going to complete...
  6. Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?: Rewasp is essentially a program that allows you to emulate a keyboard and mouse while playing on a controller or vice versa. Just wondering if using such software while playing microsoft games can...
  7. Issue with Halo Infinite startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Halo Infinite startup: I have Halo Infinite on my Windows 10 PC through Xbox Game Pass. When starting the game and reaching the start game screen, I press enter as instructed and the Xbox Game Pass Welcome Back window...
  8. halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite: when launching halo infinite on my computer it takes me to the play screen where it asks you to click enter. After clicking enter it then asks me to sign in, I then hits let's play and it takes me...
  9. Unable to log in to play Halo: Infinite Muultiplayer Beta Via steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in to play Halo: Infinite Muultiplayer Beta Via steam: I downloaded Halo: Infinite but I cannot seem to log in to my Microsoft account. It shows a screen where it says 'There is a problem with your Microsoft Account, go to this particular website and...
  10. Halo Infinite Stuck in offline mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck in offline mode: As the title says, my steam halo infinite is stuck in offline mode. I have no idea what causes it, the time settings are already at automatic, xbox networking in the settings tab is all good with...