halo infinite wont give me my event prizes for betting them. gives me only a portion of them

Discus and support halo infinite wont give me my event prizes for betting them. gives me only a portion of them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why won't halo infinite give me all my gear from beating events. It only gives me a portion of them.. For instance it gave the legendary stance for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard s123, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:33 PM.

1. Richard s123
    Richard s123 Guest

halo infinite wont give me my event prizes for betting them. gives me only a portion of them

why won't halo infinite give me all my gear from beating events. It only gives me a portion of them.. For instance it gave the legendary stance for the yappening event but not the Mohawk. I beat the event so why! plus I forget the name of the event but the one with the samari armor did same thing. how can I fix it.

:)

Richard s123, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:33 PM
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Richard, I'm sorry about the situation.

But unfortunately, for internal errors you will need to call the support channel directly from the game.

What I can help you with, would be to check if there is any file conflict.

What's your platform?

I'll be waiting
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I bought Minecoins and it didn't give me them...

Hi Propell,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on in game currency. We recommend to reach out to
    Mojang support as the items purchased are in game and we do not handle the distribution of in game currency for this game.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Right now the xbox servers are failing
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I asked for a refund, not really about in-game currency.
    Minecoins are non refundable thats why he said to get with mojang
  6. PropellOfficial Win User

I should have mentioned its Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
Thema:

1. halo infinite wont give me my event prizes for betting them. gives me only a portion of them - Similar Threads - halo infinite wont

2. I have 8 gb vram but Halo infinite is not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 8 gb vram but Halo infinite is not launching: My pc has 8 gb vram but no graphic card. When i launch the game it shows as minimum device requirements not met. If i click continue the game crashes after a black screen. My graphic card is not...
  3. Can't play Halo Infinite Campaign using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Halo Infinite Campaign using Game Pass: Hey everyone... Last time Y got to properly play Halo Infinite was last Wednesday... Thursday night I got into playing campaign, only to find an "Insert disc/buy" screen. I'm on Game Pass for PC,...
  4. Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass: I have the campaign installed by when I go to play it requires me to purchase the campaign, I've tried reinstalling the game and the campaign, but it doesn't work. What else can I do to try and...
  5. Can't start Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Halo Infinite: Whenever I launch Halo Infinite on Gamepass PC it gets stuck on the loading screen when it says "Syncing Data" I have tried verifying the game files, reinstalling the entire game, uninstalling...
  6. Can't play Halo Infinite on PC even though I have active Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Halo Infinite on PC even though I have active Game Pass: For the past couple of weeks, I've been playing Halo Infinite campaign on PC without a problem. Then, yesterday, all of a sudden, it stopped allowing me access to the game and instead directed me...
  7. Halo Infinite Voice Chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Halo Infinite Voice Chat: Has anyone ever seen the voice chat input device not show up in halo infinite. My buddy and I were trying to communicate and he told me these settings worked for him but when I am in the options...
  8. halo infinite wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite wont launch: Hello. I have installed the game Halo infinite on my PC from the Xbox for pc app hoping to play with my friend. after i installed it i opened it by mistake and it worked just fine but i clicked...
  9. Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch: Have basic Game Pass and installed Halo Infinite a week ago and was it was working fine until last night when tried to load my Campaign save and all I get is a screen that says I have to BUY the...
  10. Halo infinite wont connect to game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite wont connect to game servers: Halo wont connect to game servers. It will launch correctly but when I try to matchmake for a game it will get stuck on the "match found" or "loading map (stays at 0%)" for a couple of seconds...