Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch

Discus and support Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm up against a wall here. I've tried everything. Halo Infinite launched fine the first time after install from Microsoft Store on a PC that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DorkSaber, Nov 25, 2021.

1. DorkSaber
    DorkSaber Guest

I'm up against a wall here. I've tried everything. Halo Infinite launched fine the first time after install from Microsoft Store on a PC that meets/exceeds hardware requirements. Played perfectly no issues for about 30 minutes and then crashed suddenly. Just closed, no error message. Since then, I have never been able to open the game again. I've done all my windows and driver updates, Uninstaller and reinstalled the game, rebooted many times, disabled anti-virus, etc. I can't think of anything else to try. It has now been a week and I've received an update to Halo Infinite but it still won't start. No error, nothing on the screen at all. Just doesn't respond. Below is what I got from the logs. Any idea what I can do to fix this?

Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch [​IMG]

:)

DorkSaber, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Halo Infinite crashes on launch?

Hi there Warder welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What are your specs? Here are the official specs:

[​IMG]
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?

Obviously me and more if the launch game is Halo: Infinite <3.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Halo infinite is not launching

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Provide more information. What device is this on?
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Halo 5 guardians

I'd wager the only possibility we see Halo 5 on PC is closer to the Halo Infinite launch. It would definitely create a surge in interest in the franchise and we already know Infinite will be on Windows 10.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite and HellBlade 2 (if launch 2020 and not 2021). All on Xbox Series X !! :)
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite won't

2. Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement: My GPU is Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics. I can see the minimum and recommended requirements for halo infinite, but that doesn't tell me if my GPU is fine. As of now, I am unable to run the game...
  3. Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers: My halo infinite loads but my profile won’t load once in game. My brother is playing the game just fine upstairs under the same connection. The error i receive mentions something about dedicated...
  4. [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version: Hello, I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox version of it I know this time Halo infinite are...
  5. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen: Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this...
  6. Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards: Hi, I have pre-ordered the Halo infinite campaign on xbox series x and so I activated the punch card on microsoft rewards on xbox, but the punch card won't complete. Is it only going to complete...
  7. Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?: Rewasp is essentially a program that allows you to emulate a keyboard and mouse while playing on a controller or vice versa. Just wondering if using such software while playing microsoft games can...
  8. Issue with Halo Infinite startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Halo Infinite startup: I have Halo Infinite on my Windows 10 PC through Xbox Game Pass. When starting the game and reaching the start game screen, I press enter as instructed and the Xbox Game Pass Welcome Back window...
  9. Mouse cursor won't lock into game playing Halo Infinite on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse cursor won't lock into game playing Halo Infinite on PC: I Have looked through all the settings. Tried borderless window and non borderless window. There is obviously no full screen. But anytime I am in game shooting and move my mouse too far right it...
  10. Halo Infinite won't let me play multiplayer. " Multiplayer access required"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't let me play multiplayer. " Multiplayer access required": I've logged onto my microsoft account, and I go to join multiplayer. However an error appears saying. Multiplayer Access Required This mode requires a connection to xbox live and an account...