Halo Infinite won't launch through Xbox App

Discus and support Halo Infinite won't launch through Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When Halo Infinite multiplayer launched I attempted to download it through the xbox pc app, but I initially got the blue screen problem and so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperSyrie, Dec 8, 2021.

1. SuperSyrie
    SuperSyrie Guest

When Halo Infinite multiplayer launched I attempted to download it through the xbox pc app, but I initially got the blue screen problem and so I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it a couple of times because it would never run. I eventually just downloaded it on steam where it has been running great, but now that campaign is releasing I am trying again to figure out how to fix the xbox app version. No other game I have has had problems with launching (and I have downloaded some since my initial attempt to play Halo), and I am up to date with drivers and everything, though I do currently have a problem downloading the Windows 10 cumulative update (KB5007186). Does anyone have an idea of how I can solve this problem?

:)

SuperSyrie, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Iwan A Spencer
    Iwan A Spencer New Member
    I also have the same issue, when launching halo infinite on the xbox app it starts dumptool, halo infinite and console window host and uses 0.2% cpu utilisation and 74MB of ram. spamming the play button only duplicates the halo infinite process. works fine on steam but i want to use my gamepass to play the campaign which despite the steam game using my xbox account doesnt work.

Iwan A Spencer, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

I had similar issues until the Xbox Store App updated my Xbox App. You may need a Xbox App update.
  4. SamQY Win User

5. SamQY Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

2. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

3. Open the Microsoft Store app, library>get updates and update everything.

4. Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  6. aL3x846 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

Hi, I am doing well, I hope you are too.

I've gone through all of these and the game is still not launching. The game still shows up in Task Manager and in the tree it shows HaloInfinite, Console Window Host and DumpTool.exe.
  7. Niko1664 Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite and HellBlade 2 (if launch 2020 and not 2021). All on Xbox Series X !! :)
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite won't launch through Xbox App - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite won't

2. XGPU下载光环无限后无法打开游戏 [Halo Infinite won't launch after downloading though Xbox app on PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XGPU下载光环无限后无法打开游戏 [Halo Infinite won't launch after downloading though Xbox app on PC]: [img] 下载后点击开始游戏没有 指针转 秒就没有其他反应了,重复也是一 的。选择光环战役版本也是一 ,取消高材质包也是一 的。重新下载游戏或者重新登录XBOX,管理员启动光环 限的桌面图片结果都一 。登录其他下载的游戏都正常。 [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE...
  3. Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it: So I started to download halo infinite 2 days ago and stopped the download after 3 Gb was done. After that the next day I tried to start it again and when ever I click on resume it just comes up...
  4. Halo Infinite won't start Campaign on XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't start Campaign on XBOX Series X: It says "OFFLINE" in the upper right hand corner, but I am online, no internet or connection issues. I deleted saved game because it just said "IN PROGRESS..." but won't load. I select NEW GAME...
  5. Halo infinite won't install on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite won't install on my pc: I was having a problem with my Xbox game pass halo infinite opening Microsoft store instead of opening so I find a tutorial saying reset app data from setting for some reason I didn't read the...
  6. Halo Infinite won't launch on Xbox app but will on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't launch on Xbox app but will on Steam: Opening Halo Infinite (multiplayer or campaign) on the Xbox App will only open a background process and not launch a program at all. Under the background process in Task Manager are 3 subtasks:...
  7. Halo Infinite won't launch (PC XBOX Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't launch (PC XBOX Gamepass): Hello, As the title states my Halo Infinite won't launch at all. I could play the multiplayer when that came out but now it won't launch. I have tried all the run-arounds and fixes but nothing...
  8. Xbox one halo infinite edition won't let me claim my digital copy of halo infinite campaign

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one halo infinite edition won't let me claim my digital copy of halo infinite campaign: I purchased the halo infinite edition xbox bundle. I received the digital content of halo infinite campaign with the bundle. I hit claim later and when I got everything transfered from my Xbox one...
  9. Halo Infinite won't install - stuck with an error code every time

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite won't install - stuck with an error code every time: Hey there, Soo hitting a weird issue with Infinite on my PC. I had multiplayer installed and running without issue - went to load campaign (with HD textures). Got it booted up and running and...
  10. Halo Infinite won't update on Xbox App (PC).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't update on Xbox App (PC).: Hi. I open up the Xbox App on my PC and it says Halo Infinite has an update. However, when I press the update button nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix? Thanks!...