Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error

Discus and support Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've two xbox one consoles the X and S and I 've installed halo infinite on both of them and now I got update but I couldn't update the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbdulAlniema, May 27, 2022.

1. AbdulAlniema
    AbdulAlniema Guest

Hello

I've two xbox one consoles the X and S and I 've installed halo infinite on both of them and now I got update but I couldn't update the game it's says incompatible game then I tried to uninstall the game from both of them and tried to reinstall it again on both but I keep getting error incompatible now I can't install the game is the any solution for the problem. The Error code 0x87e10011.

Sorry, my English is not so good.

:)

AbdulAlniema, May 27, 2022
  2. Laith49 Win User

I also faced this problem, and when I contacted technical support, they asked me to follow the steps in this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report -a-problem Let's all file a complaint with Microsoft so that the company fixes the problem by updating because we have tried all solutions
  3. Laith49 Win User

I also faced this problem, and when I contacted technical support, they asked me to follow the steps in this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report -a-problem Let's all file a complaint with Microsoft so that the company fixes the problem by updating because we have tried all solutions
  4. Laith49 Win User

5. AbdulAlniema Win User

In this case, I would recommend you to contact the game developers. It is a bug since Halo is compatible with Xbox One X/S consoles and this error happened only on the last update.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Hello I've reported the issue to HaloWayPoint and they replayed with

" Hello PeaceSeeking,

Xbox and Windows installation issues can be resolved by the Xbox Support team: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

Halo Support is unable to assist or troubleshoot any issues with the Xbox installation process. If your issue is related to Halo Infinite not launching once installed on a PC, please refer to this article to ensure your PC meets our Minimum System Specs: https://aka.ms/HaloInfiniteMinRecSpecs

If Halo Infinite will not launch after preordering the Campaign bundle, navigate to the Halo Infinite page on the Microsoft Store and press the "Get" button.

If your issue is not related to the Xbox installation process and is not related to Halo Infinite's System Specs, please respond to this automated message so our agents can review your ticket."

now I'm facing same problem with sniper Elite 5. please any idea what to do both Halo infinite and Sniper Elite 5 can't update them and after uninstalled them now I can't install them back.
  6. II DeGaMa II Win User

Hi Abdul,

This makes me so fustrated!! I’ll try and download it from a friend’s house and see if i still got the same error. All the other games are ok but i only need Halo 😩😩.

Let’s keep in touch in case we find a solution.
Thema:

1. Halo infinite xbox one X update incompatible error - Similar Threads - Halo infinite update

2. Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop: Hello gamers, I need some help here. I have Halo Infinite on PC and (after some updates with Xbox Game Bar two weeks ago) I am now receiving a constant pop up in Halo Infinite, "Welcome Back." I...
  3. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...
  4. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?: There are some rumors that the bundle is going to get a restock and that would be great if it’s true. Do any of you know something about it? 44dd6972-1203-435c-84b9-0a5e777c25d1
  5. Halo infinite update bug size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite update bug size: So yesterday i played halo and now it got an update . the update is as big as the game (exact size) and it seems like i need to download the game again (the update was 2 or 3 gig i think )...
  6. Halo Infinite won't update on Xbox App (PC).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite won't update on Xbox App (PC).: Hi. I open up the Xbox App on my PC and it says Halo Infinite has an update. However, when I press the update button nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix? Thanks!...
  7. Halo Infinite Game Pass Not working after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Game Pass Not working after update.: After the latest update, when I click play on Halo Infinite I just get redirected to the Gaming Services page on the windows store. And there is no install button. I tried running wsreset but it...
  8. Halo infinite would not update so I uninstalled and now get install error when ever I try...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo infinite would not update so I uninstalled and now get install error when ever I try...: [img] I tried to uninstall the game because the update wouldn't show up and now it does I assume because the game is now 60gb. But now as you can see this shows up. I got the error code 0x80070424...
  9. Halo infinite mutiplayer beta not launching (or updating)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite mutiplayer beta not launching (or updating): My conditions I have purchased halo infinite campaign on microsoft store and want to play halo infinite mutiplayer beta on xbox on windows on my PC, I then installed halo infinite mutiplayer beta...
  10. Unable to Update Halo Infinite - Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Update Halo Infinite - Insider: So I joined the halo infinite insider flight for this weekend but when I installed it, it only had to install 290ish MB and then I had the game. When I clicked to play it, Xbox says I need an...