Halo Infinite

Discus and support Halo Infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo Infinite comes later this year with the new console and has a lot of people anxious! What are you hoping the game is like? I personally play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IKilledSB12, Feb 15, 2020.

1. IKilledSB12
    IKilledSB12 Guest

Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite comes later this year with the new console and has a lot of people anxious! What are you hoping the game is like? I personally play multiplayer and am hoping the bugs that happen in Halo 5 don’t occur as often in Infinite! I am ready to see
    new maps, maybe different gameplays (blackout/survival mode, perhaps?), and start leveling/ranking up! I am not a big fan of Mythic, but will play it occasionally. I am excited to play and watch tournaments!

:)

IKilledSB12, Feb 15, 2020
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

What would be your ultimate fusion game

Halo 1,2,3 in to Halo infinite...
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Keanu Reeves.

Halo Infinite's game engine looking spectacular.

Halo Infinite having proper Halo music <3

A PVE Rainbow Six game
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question

Probably Halo: Infinite, but there are so many to consider, but Halo: Infinite is really the only game on the horizon that I'm looking forward to currently.
  5. Smwutches Win User

My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?

There is already a thread for Halo Infinite here
  6. xxALICEinOZxx Win User

Xp

Halo infinite and Cyberpunk.
Thema:

Halo Infinite

1. Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite

2. Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.

in XboX Insiders
    Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.: I think after Halo Recruit, a lotta people want to see a more "serious" implementation of VR. Please consider asking 343 Industries to create a VR mode for Halo Infinite. We'd all love to punch...
  3. Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?: I have a huge feeling this game is going to look incredible and the story must be awesome im too hyped so far hahaha f6f48870-c76a-4a92-8d5c-294ad38dcda6
  4. Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?: **Disclaimer** - This is a long, opinionated post. Please bear with me if you so choose. It is no secret that there is a huge divide within the Halo community with regard to whether the sprint...
  5. My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?: [img] Since its inception back in 2001, Halo has easily secured itself a spot on the mantle of the most iconic franchises in gaming history. Its art style, loveable characters (Sgt Johnson I'm...
  6. halo infinite *thoughts*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite *thoughts*: I'm not sure on the storyline of halo that is coming up it could be anything from a prequel to something even for scifi- ish and possibly super futuristic so I prefer to just sit tight and just...
  7. So, let's talk about Halo: Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, let's talk about Halo: Infinite.: Let us not beat around the bush, here. Halo: Infinite is widely anticipated with many fans crossing their fingers that this is a soft reboot and a return to Halo's roots. While I am a fan of Halo...
  8. Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3: How did you find the new Halo Infinite teaser? How much do you expect from this anxious game? Will you buy the Scarlett project edition together with Halo Infinite ?! I will do it!...
  9. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?: Just hoping for a good single player campaign. e100ced4-693f-4bcd-90e8-c0b4752a81c0
  10. Thoughts on what Halo Infinite will do with the franchise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on what Halo Infinite will do with the franchise.: Hello chat. I was hoping to get some thoughts on what people thought the next Halo will do with the franchise. I am a huge Halo fan and I can only speculate with what is to come. Share your...