Halo Infinite’s loading screen + Game Pass Logo

Discus and support Halo Infinite’s loading screen + Game Pass Logo in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When loading into Halo Infinite, in the loading screen, when the Game Pass logo appears on the screen, it overlaps with the game title. And it does not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/moisorto, Nov 21, 2021.

1. /u/moisorto
    /u/moisorto Guest

When loading into Halo Infinite, in the loading screen, when the Game Pass logo appears on the screen, it overlaps with the game title. And it does not look as “premium” as the rest of the game-loading process. I tried to attach a photo for reference but says that I am blocked from adding. Not sure if this is a known thing or not… but want to share just in case.

PS :: absolutely loving that game so far. Great work Xbox team!

MS

submitted by /u/moisorto
    [link] [comments]

/u/moisorto, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Tuvix519 Win User

Whos excited for up coming games?

Cyberpunk, Halo Infinite, Doom: Eternal, Fallen Order are all must-buys for me. Halo Infinite is my number one choice, but I will admit I am biased due to the fact that I have a tattoo of the logo on my arm.
  3. xIIIEagleIIIx Win User

Beta not playing

Same thing is happening to me. The first time I downloaded it, it would show the frostbite logo and ea logo, then the start screen. Finally it would go to a loading screen with tips about weapons loadouts and just sit there loading. So I deleted the file,
    downloaded it again. Now when I hit the start button on the title screen the frostbite logo, ea logo, and ratings logo run... then back to the title screen only to have it continue this loop over and over.
  4. AclGrafix Win User

xbox one redeem code not working

it is the code for the games season pass, on the sheet, it says on the Xbox console go to the Xbox store and choose use code, and this is where the problem lies, when I choose to use code I get an infinite loading screen so I can not put the code in
  5. Rexleflex Win User

Halo 4 causing disconnection from router

Also, when first loading the game, the Halo 4 logo was frozen on screen for 20-30 seconds before it finally fired up. I was able to bring up the console menu as well as go to dashboard, so it wasn't a console freeze. Hope this helps with finding a cure.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Your Games For 2012.

Halo 4 and Bioshock Infinite.

There's loads of games i wanna get that i missed last year: Skyrim and Portal 2 for example.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite’s loading screen + Game Pass Logo - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite’s loading

2. Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite - can’t connect to dedicated servers: My halo infinite loads but my profile won’t load once in game. My brother is playing the game just fine upstairs under the same connection. The error i receive mentions something about dedicated...
  3. [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version: Hello, I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox version of it I know this time Halo infinite are...
  4. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen: Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this...
  5. Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards: Hi, I have pre-ordered the Halo infinite campaign on xbox series x and so I activated the punch card on microsoft rewards on xbox, but the punch card won't complete. Is it only going to complete...
  6. Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is using rewasp a bannable offense in microsoft's online games such as Halo Infinite?: Rewasp is essentially a program that allows you to emulate a keyboard and mouse while playing on a controller or vice versa. Just wondering if using such software while playing microsoft games can...
  7. Issue with Halo Infinite startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Halo Infinite startup: I have Halo Infinite on my Windows 10 PC through Xbox Game Pass. When starting the game and reaching the start game screen, I press enter as instructed and the Xbox Game Pass Welcome Back window...
  8. halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite: when launching halo infinite on my computer it takes me to the play screen where it asks you to click enter. After clicking enter it then asks me to sign in, I then hits let's play and it takes me...
  9. Unable to Access the Upcoming Halo Infinite First Flight Pre-Load in Xbox Insider App?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Access the Upcoming Halo Infinite First Flight Pre-Load in Xbox Insider App?: I've seen numerous articles talking about how the test flight for Halo Infinite multiplayer is open to anyone who has Xbox Insider this weekend, and is available to pre-load now, however I am not...
  10. Halo MCC infinite loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC infinite loading: Every time I launch the Halo MCC on my pc it prompts me to log in then says error logging into xbox live and lets me hit retry then proceeds to sit at the screen with the little spinning circle...