Halo mash up world

Discus and support Halo mash up world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought the halo mash up pack but on the start game screen I accidently hit RB to hide it. how do I find it or do I need to download again ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tambo10-E61E80F0-EB41-42C0-B26D-677EE3E9D48D, May 28, 2014.

1. Halo mash up world

Bought the halo mash up pack but on the start game screen I accidently hit RB to hide it. how do I find it or do I need to download again ?

:)

Tambo10-E61E80F0-EB41-42C0-B26D-677EE3E9D48D, May 28, 2014
  2. Add-ons help.

Is there any way possible that I can get the Halo Mash-up Pack for the new Minecraft on Xbox one for free or something?

I had originally bought the Halo Mash-up Pack on Xbox 360 when it came out and then I got an Xbox One and bought the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft. Which I had to rebuy the Halo Mash-up Pack for and now there's a new version of Minecraft on Xbox One and
    now it looks like I would have to rebuy the Halo Mash-up Pack for a third time.

FALCOND3THPUNCH, May 28, 2014
  3. Around The World

How do you access the Around The World Mash Up once it has been purchased?

Jason12379836, May 28, 2014
  4. mrice0107
    mrice0107 Guest

Halo mash up world

Grettings there's two ways to recover this 1 redownload it and it will find its self 2 go to settings download history it should show up there hope this helps

mrice0107, May 29, 2014
  5. mrice0107 Win User

Halo mash up world

Grettings there's two ways to recover this 1 redownload it and it will find its self 2 go to settings download history it should show up there hope this helps
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

In app purchase not available to play

Hey Sophia

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

To install mash-up packs or texture packs on your platform, you have to download them and then apply them to the world.

Mash-up packs are unique in the sense that they also come with skin-packs and a pre-made world.

One easy way you can verify if the mash-up pack is registered to your account, is by trying to use one of the skins that came with that pack.

If this works, then you can just go ahead and create a world and it should give you the option to be able create one of your mash-up worlds.

Additionally you can create a new world and apply the mash-up pack texture to it, while you are creating the world. There will be an option towards the bottom of your settings that will display Resource Packs or
    Behavior Packs, and you can apply the texture there.

If this does not work for you I suggest that you Get help with Minecraftfor the IOS version that you are using, or perhaps Contact
    Apple support
    if that does not work for you.

I hope this was of some help to you.
  7. DarthRevan969 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Switch

I have bought the Toy Story Mash-up, Pirates of the Caribbean Mash-up, Frozen Mash-up and a few other things and I don't want to lose them and have to pay for them again
  8. x DogMeat x Win User

How's everyone liking the beta so far?

There was no option in the alpha, haven't checked to see if they've added one. Looks like Halo, handles like Halo/COD, with Borderlands elements mixed in. You can see where they pulled elements from MMO as far as missions, social hubs, loot and end game
    content. An amazing mash up of so many genres
  9. War and Leisure Win User

Mash-Up Pack Opinions

I'm not a Mass Effect fan but it looks very nice! Hopefully they make a Walking Dead themed one.
Thema:

Halo mash up world

1. Halo mash up world - Similar Threads - Halo mash world

2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Installation Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Installation Issues: I recently have installed the MCC on my xbox, and installed the campaign and multiplayer for Halo: CE, 2, 3, and 4. When I try to launch a multiplayer game or campaign game for any game, Ill get a...
  3. No puedo jugar Halo The Master chef colection con mi cuenta [Mod Translation - I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo The Master chef colection con mi cuenta [Mod Translation - I can't play...: No puedo ingresar a halo con mi cuenta solo con otra, hay alguna solución para este problema? [Mod Translation - I can not enter halo with my account only with another, is there any solution to...
  4. Fixed 0x800704c6 not connecting / downloading error for Halo MCC and others

in XBoX on Windows
    Fixed 0x800704c6 not connecting / downloading error for Halo MCC and others: Hi, So after Halo 3 update my Halo stopped working and I noticed some other games wouldn't download - they would error saying could not connect and give code 0x800704c6 Oddly enough others seemd...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection: So my Xbox One was stolen back in 2017. Now, I'm planning to buy a new one. I had already bought Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Halo: The Master Chief Collection digitally on my original Xbox...
  6. Halo 3 progress suddenly reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 progress suddenly reset: For some reason, my progress in Halo 3 was suddenly lost recently. When I log in, the option to continue is no longer there and it instead has the option to start a new game. I found that this was...
  7. My main profile won't lock before opening Halo: The Master Chief's Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main profile won't lock before opening Halo: The Master Chief's Collection: When I open the game and after starting it crashes and takes me out but it does not happen the same with my secondary profiles, what can I do? 2d362d60-7056-4d87-a2f6-49e3f62ea0f9
  8. Halo mcc problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc problems: Hey so the master Cheif collection basically goes to the start menu and then just stops. We have tried the disk in another xbox and it works.Even works in the xbox in question under another...
  9. XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game (Halo: the Master Chieft collection) Redeemed on PC not showing up on XBOX: Game was redeemed on May 24th via PC and shows up in my order history but it has never shown up on our Xbox. I've tried just about everything and cannot get it to work, much to my sons dismay. Any...
  10. file share file (Halo 3) will not transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    file share file (Halo 3) will not transfer: The only copy I have of a saved game clip is on the file share and I can not get it to sucessfully download or transfer to my xbox 360 or xbox one game console. I have other clips in the same file...