Halo: Master Chief Collection Campaign CO-OP is broken

Discus and support Halo: Master Chief Collection Campaign CO-OP is broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and one of my friends recently both purchased Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on our PCs in order to play Halo: Master Chief Collection, however we've only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dominatorvip, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Dominatorvip
    Dominatorvip Guest

Me and one of my friends recently both purchased Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on our PCs in order to play Halo: Master Chief Collection, however we've only been running around in circles trying to get the darn thing to work in Co-op mode.

So far, what generally happens is that one of us loads in, and then once they finish loading in they get booted and an error saying that they've been disconnected.

We've tried the following troubleshooting:

- Running the game as Administrators

- Running the game in both Xbox Live Server mode and on LAN

- Going into Settings --> Xbox --> Network and clicking "check" and then "fix it". It does seem to always have an issue but once you hit "fix it" it seems to go away, still didn't solve our problem though.

- Changing who hosts the game

The weird thing though is that in Halo: CE, it just flat-out kicks whoever loads fastest out, however in every other Halo game (2, 3, 4, etc.) both players successfully get their loading bars, however only one player's bar says "validating" while the other's will just say "loading". We've left it for upwards of half an hour sometimes and no dice. However, all forge content and such seems to work for lord knows what reason.

We've come to the stupid solution that it's because I'm running the game on an HDD and my friend has it on an SSD that the game can't handle having two people load in at separate speeds...

It'd all be great if split-screen was a thing, but I suppose no one needed a feature that was already coded into the original games anyways.

All that being said, has anyone found a fix or solution to this issue? Surely there's a way to get around this.

Cheers.

:)

Dominatorvip, Aug 12, 2022
  2. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Halo MC collection delayed

anyone read
    this
    .... 4 player online co-op campaign!!!!!
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

New to gaming - What are good local multiplayer games available on Gamepass

There is also Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Laser League and Knight squad, all of which support locol co-op and are on game pass.

I've only had experience with Halo: The Master Chief Collection though, not so much recently though, but if you enjoy campaigns and/or custom games in halo, then definitely check it out.
  4. Noble 29 Win User

Anyone else treading carefully?

All players will play as the Master Chief in co-op campaign, just the same as in Halo: CE.
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Master Chief Collection

I linked
    this
    in a different thread but omg the 4 player online co-op sounds intense.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Co-op Campaign Halo CE

Hi AS117,

Unfortunately Halo CE original for PC does not have co-op campaign. Only the anniversary edition which is included in the Master Chief Collection.

We also aren't supposed to discuss about modding on the forums, unless they are mods approved or made by the developers themselves.
Thema:

1. Halo: Master Chief Collection Campaign CO-OP is broken - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Halo Master Chief Collection Won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Won't Work: So I tried to play the Halo Reach campaign on MCC and the game claims I don't own it, even though I specifically remember buying it. Whenever I try to play it, it directs me to the store. The...
  3. Can't reinstall Halo Master chief collection that came along with Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall Halo Master chief collection that came along with Xbox: My XBox came with Halo Master Chief collection preinstalled, but off late Xbox has been crashing a lot & my game has disappeared. How do I install it again ? 12940ce0-10d1-412f-b0a3-c7dad40be6fd
  4. On PC, individual games are locked in HALO: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC, individual games are locked in HALO: Master Chief Collection: I reinstalled the game about 20-30 times now, and Windows twice. I also tried to go to Microsoft Store, to install the individual games to get the 10mb license files - pretty much did everyting...
  5. Ever Since i Updated my Notebook to Windows 11, the Halo Master Chief Collection suffers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever Since i Updated my Notebook to Windows 11, the Halo Master Chief Collection suffers...: I have not the slightest Idea why this happened, I updated all Drivers i can think of. Notebook Brand: Lenovo Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @...
  6. Halo Master Chief collection crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief collection crashes: I recently started playing halo reach on the Halo the master chief collection on my series S, but it always crashes. When I put halo reach and move on the first level it freezes and it crashes....
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection says I don't have privelleges to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection says I don't have privelleges to play it: I am trying to play Halo 4 on Windows 11 PC and the game tells me I don't have account privileges to play it. I have updated my payment options today, I checked for updates and I rebooted my...
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection Sync Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Sync Issue: I have been trying to play Halo the Master Chief collection. I have deleted the console cache cleared user data installed and un installed multiple times. I download the game it installs it up...
  9. Integrity violation with Easy Anti-Cheat for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Integrity violation with Easy Anti-Cheat for Halo: The Master Chief Collection: I was playing Halo socials yesterday and it was working just fine but randomly I got an error code which said Internal Anti-cheat error (Internal integrity violation 0xC0000001) I've tried...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection not working.: Hi, mi problem is that when i try to play the co op campaign with a friend, the game dont start like usual, i just stay on the menu clicking the difficulty thousand of times and nothing more....