Halo master chief collection crashes while synching data at start

Discus and support Halo master chief collection crashes while synching data at start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I've this weird problem with the game recently, on xbox one and pc. everytime I launch the game and press start at the main menu the game tries... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FranciscoGómez6, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Halo master chief collection crashes while synching data at start

Hi!

I've this weird problem with the game recently, on xbox one and pc. everytime I launch the game and press start at the main menu the game tries to sync and it crashes but If I'm offline the game works fine. I've deleted the game two times, deleted the profile
    data/saves and still can't play the game. I'm 100% sure this is a profile issue but don't know how to solve it.

:)

FranciscoGómez6, Jul 26, 2020
  2. IRB Win User

xbox1 and microsoft odst game

Halo ODST for the Xbox One is an Add-On for the Master Chief Collection. you must own that in order to play it.

When you fire up the Master Chief Collection, you should be able to start a campaign (under Halo 3) for ODST.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Where is everyone online???

I play Titanfall.

And Halo Master Chief collection (starting november 11th)
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
Thema:

Halo master chief collection crashes while synching data at start

1. Halo master chief collection crashes while synching data at start - Similar Threads - Halo master chief

2. Halo master chief collection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo master chief collection: Hello. We purchased the new Halo game online, git charged, but it is not showing up on our device. It wants us to purchase it again and i cant find a phone number for customer support? Any...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: I bought the disk version of Master Chief Collection when it came out. After the update adding Reach the 10mb liscenses for ODST and Reach were in my ready to install when the disk was in my...
  4. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hello, I have downloaded Halo: The Master Chief Collection to my PC, but when I try and play any of the chapters, I am told that is is not installed, would I like to visit the Microsoft Store....
  5. My halo master chief collection doesn't load,can someone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo master chief collection doesn't load,can someone help me?: my Halo master chief collection is crashing on the loading screen and the game came out of nowhere, I don’t know what else to do, I’ve uninstalled it, I deleted my files, I lost all my progress...
  6. Problemas al iniciar HALO Master Chief Collection [Problems starting HALO Master Chief...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas al iniciar HALO Master Chief Collection [Problems starting HALO Master Chief...: [img] Hola comunidad Mi problema es que al iniciar el juego directamente desde la aplicación de xbox, comienza a cargar pero a los pocos segundos no sigue cargando, ya lo he desintalado y...
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection isn’t working: So yesterday, I went to target and bought the digital version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, went home, and put in the code. The problem is when I go to my games and apps, or ready to...
  8. Halo: The Master Chief Collection not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection not working: So yesterday, I went to target and bought the digital version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, went home, and put in the code. The problem is when I go to my games and apps, or ready to...
  9. Halo Master Chief collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief collection: Hey all, I have xbox game pass ultimate for PC and i downloaded Halo MCC the game fully downloads and boots up but when I launch any of the games on there it says its not installed i have...
  10. Cant download any of the halo games other than the "halo the master chief collection" one...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any of the halo games other than the "halo the master chief collection" one...: why is this? are all the games in the collection? and is that why? 71f67e0d-65a3-4383-85da-174a12fe18d7