Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately

Discus and support Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just purchased the Halo Master Chief Collection without reading the reviews first. I wish now that I hadn't bothered. Is there any way to install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David 42, Nov 21, 2020.

1. David 42
    David 42 Guest

I just purchased the Halo Master Chief Collection without reading the reviews first. I wish now that I hadn't bothered.

Is there any way to install just the one or two games at a time I will be playing and not have to erase all my favorite games off my 500 GB SSD in order to accommodate this massive 116 GB (or 168 GB, depending on where you look) game file?

With Steam you are able to select the games you wish to install once the master MCC file is installed. The same with Xbox, from what I've read. How to you do this with the PC version from the Microsoft Store, which insists on installing the whole massive
    file at once with no option to chose what you want and what you don't. BTW, this option was touted by 342 as a feature of Halo MCC back in 2018. Why is it not available at the end of 2020?

:)

David 42, Nov 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

halo master chief collection sin campaña[Translation-halo master chief collection without campaign]

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only one available on PC for now is Reach. You can view the page on it for more information.

https://www.xbox.com/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc

Halo: Reach comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the revered campaign and the pivotal battle for the planet Reach as Noble team fights to save humanity’s last stronghold.

All the games in Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be delivered over time, beginning with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.

All the games in Halo: T

Thanks,

Brad
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  4. Mr daffypyle Win User

The Master Chief Collection PC not working.

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Halo the master chief collection

The Master Chief Collection can be pre-ordered here

The PC version isn't coming out all in one go like it did on the Xbox, its coming out in stages with Halo Reach being the first release on December 3.

You can't install it yet as it's too early.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
Thema:

1. Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .: I tried to install the game Halo Master Chief Collection and like many I couldn't even download it, after a lot of shaking my head and reading several tutorials about it and nothing working, it's...
  3. Halo the Master Chief Collection on Xbox (doubts before I purchase XBOX Series)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo the Master Chief Collection on Xbox (doubts before I purchase XBOX Series): Hello, I would be great if you can answer this, below, for me, please. I am a halo Fan since 2004 and I just purchased the Master Chief Collection in the Microsft Store, on my PC. And as I am...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo: Master Chief Collection: I was playing through the MCC on PC, then suddenly, after an update I'm guessing, I'm getting the "UE4-MCC Game has crashed..." error after EAC loads. I've repaired the EAC install, uninstalled...
  5. recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands: recent Halo Master Chief update left player in Halo CE and Halo 2 without weapons in hands. All other games are operating properly where the weapons are visible in front of player Help...
  6. Halo master chief collection Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection Purchase: Hi I just purchased the Halo master chief collection on the website earlier today but it doesn't show up on my Xbox as a purchase. Looks like it might have purchased the PC version by mistake, is...
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.: So, whenever I try to install the game via my Xbox Game Pass subscription, I get an error as soon as it starts. I get the error code 0x80070141. I've been trying to fix this for some time now and...
  8. Halo Master chief Collection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief Collection issue: hello, i have game pass ultimate and i have donwload the master chief collector and showme the next error. i already delete my old devices asociate whit my account, but it dosent start [img]...
  9. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash: After the ODST update, my copy of Master Chief collection is crashing. I am not deep into troubleshooting, but I wonder if this is a common problem. Output: The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and...
  10. Halo master chief collection No sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection No sound: Hi I have no sound when playing co-op on master chief halo collection game. It just recently updated and now there is no sound. There is sound in the menu and lobby sections etc so its not speaker...