Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

Discus and support Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After the ODST update, my copy of Master Chief collection is crashing. I am not deep into troubleshooting, but I wonder if this is a common problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DriftSzmMosayIC, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

After the ODST update, my copy of Master Chief collection is crashing. I am not deep into troubleshooting, but I wonder if this is a common problem.

Output:

The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and will...

Fatal Error [OK?]

I'm not sure where to upload the screenshot.

:)

DriftSzmMosayIC, Oct 20, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

Halo Reach is not on the Master Chief Collection disc, only the Halo CE, 2, 3 & 4 are. If you want to play Halo reach, then you can purchase the dlc for the Master Chief Collection or download the Backward Compatible version.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

4. Kratos2666 Win User

Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 2 Anniversary, and The Master Chief Collection

Halo 2 Anniversary will be included in the Master Chief Collection
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

1. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection, for PC Can you install the games separately: I just purchased the Halo Master Chief Collection without reading the reviews first. I wish now that I hadn't bothered. Is there any way to install just the one or two games at a time I will be...
  3. Halo master chief collection Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection Purchase: Hi I just purchased the Halo master chief collection on the website earlier today but it doesn't show up on my Xbox as a purchase. Looks like it might have purchased the PC version by mistake, is...
  4. Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not install on my device.: So, whenever I try to install the game via my Xbox Game Pass subscription, I get an error as soon as it starts. I get the error code 0x80070141. I've been trying to fix this for some time now and...
  5. Halo Master chief Collection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief Collection issue: hello, i have game pass ultimate and i have donwload the master chief collector and showme the next error. i already delete my old devices asociate whit my account, but it dosent start [img]...
  6. Halo master chief collection No sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection No sound: Hi I have no sound when playing co-op on master chief halo collection game. It just recently updated and now there is no sound. There is sound in the menu and lobby sections etc so its not speaker...
  7. Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection: On my account I played Halo: Master Chief Collection and after I played a few matches of multiplayer I found out that my account is not receiving any achievements or stat changes regarding...
  8. Problems only with Halo 3, in Master chief Collection Game pass Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems only with Halo 3, in Master chief Collection Game pass Pc: Greetings, I am playing the Master Chief Collection and so far I have been able to play all titles except for halo 3 (I never played it) I can even play halo 3 ODTS, but not Halo 3. when I run it...
  9. I have a problem with Halo The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with Halo The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One: I recently bought the disc format of this game and when I installed it, I noticed that in the Ready to Install option of this game, appeared ready to install Halo Reach and Halo 3: ODST, so I...
  10. Halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection: I did halo 2 on legendary and it wont appear or give me my halo 2 legendary nameplate, how do i fix this? ab0156fd-dd98-4442-9eaa-b7d628632827