Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

Discus and support Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After the ODST update, my copy of Master Chief collection is crashing. I am not deep into troubleshooting, but I wonder if this is a common problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DriftSzmMosayIC, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

After the ODST update, my copy of Master Chief collection is crashing. I am not deep into troubleshooting, but I wonder if this is a common problem.

Output:

The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and will...

Fatal Error [OK?]

I'm not sure where to upload the screenshot.

:)

DriftSzmMosayIC, Oct 20, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

Halo Reach is not on the Master Chief Collection disc, only the Halo CE, 2, 3 & 4 are. If you want to play Halo reach, then you can purchase the dlc for the Master Chief Collection or download the Backward Compatible version.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

4. Kratos2666 Win User

Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 2 Anniversary, and The Master Chief Collection

Halo 2 Anniversary will be included in the Master Chief Collection
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash

1. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Halo 2 Crash - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Halo Master Chief Collection Stuttering

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection Stuttering: Hello, I downloaded Halo MCC on my pc and I launched it, but whenever I press a key on my keyboard or click my mouse, my game would stutter for a second, I did a reinstall of Windows about a...
  3. Halo master chief collection always downloads in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection always downloads in Japanese: Halo master chief downloads in Japanese on Xbox s with game pass.. How can i change this? Thx! f876181f-284a-46bc-8c11-51deed3de193
  4. Not able to launch "Halo: The Master Chief Collection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to launch "Halo: The Master Chief Collection": Hi, I have installed Halo: The Master Chief Collection" via the Xbox app, but it won't launch. The error I get is that the PC is unable to open the app "CustomInstallExec.exe". Can you help me...
  5. Instalación de Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Instalación de Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hola, Soy y esta vez acudo al Foro de Ayuda de Xbox con un ligero problema Me han regalado el juego Halo: The Master Chief Collection para PC, pero mi cuenta de Microsoft es de menor de edad y...
  6. OneStore Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneStore Halo: The Master Chief Collection: i bought this game from pc microsoft store why i can't download this cross platform game in my xbox console.it says buy this game whene i'm on my console 931c0d0e-1d95-4c42-a92b-86f465de38dc
  7. can't install Halo master chief collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Halo master chief collection on PC: I just got the Halo Master Chief Collection from a friend, and I redeemed the code on my xbox, and it said I was able to also play it on my computer like I do with Sea of Theives, yet I see no...
  8. Halo: The Master Chief Collection switched from Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection switched from Xbox to PC: Hi, I used to be able to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my Xbox One, but one day I went to play the game, I was redirected to purchase it from the store. Now when I look at the game...
  9. I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Every time i try to play something on multiplayer in Halo MCC, it always says connecting with servers and below says that contacting to transport services please wait and I wait and nothing...
  10. Halo Master Chief Game Drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Master Chief Game Drive: I wanted to purchase the 5TB Halo Game Drive but i was wondering if things like fps boost and auto hdr still work with games installed on the drive? 43b8f1e7-c4ab-4ed1-94d4-9b34b0c495c5