Halo master chief collection No sound

Discus and support Halo master chief collection No sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have no sound when playing co-op on master chief halo collection game. It just recently updated and now there is no sound. There is sound in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steverosendale, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Halo master chief collection No sound

Hi I have no sound when playing co-op on master chief halo collection game. It just recently updated and now there is no sound. There is sound in the menu and lobby sections etc so its not speaker or HDMI problem.

:)

steverosendale, Oct 11, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

6. eviltedi Win User

Master Chief Collection

I wonder if the sound tests will be in The Master Chief Collection, who remembers calibrating the surround sound in Halo 2 and halo 3,

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dI_yhzzau8, lol.
Thema:

Halo master chief collection No sound

1. Halo master chief collection No sound - Similar Threads - Halo master chief

2. Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error: When trying to join an online social game in Halo MCC we get an error saying "Unable to synch data" which prevents us from matchmaking and playing online together. I was able to resolve this by...
  3. Halo Master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection: Anti cheat is disabled? How can I enable it to start the game? b0ad512d-503d-4d2d-aaff-b6d2977e13ff
  4. Pouvez vous mettre Halo Master Chief Collection en Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pouvez vous mettre Halo Master Chief Collection en Xbox Play Anywhere: Bonjour, Il y a deux versions de Halo MCC sur le microsoft store, la version PC Acheter Halo : La collection le Major - Microsoft Store fr-FR et la version Xbox Acheter Halo : La collection le...
  5. halo master chief collection on disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection on disk: Since all the updating when I put my Halo Master Chief disc in it no longer will come up and I had purchased the digital collection and it is no longer on my xbox one and I have xbox ultimate why...
  6. halo: The master Chief Collection virus for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    halo: The master Chief Collection virus for pc?: i remember having the xbox game pass and cause of that it said i could download halo and the master chief collection about 13 GB's into it my McAfee catches a virus idk what its entirely called...
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection DLC issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection DLC issues: I recently downloaded Halo: The Master Chief Collection for PC off of the Microsoft Store. I downloaded all the DLC as well. Whenever I open the game though, I can't do anything because I "need...
  8. Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC: Hi, I have been trying to install both games mentioned in the title. Windows 10 x64 home, 300+gb free on windows drive, 250GB free on other drive. Using Xbox games app for PC with subscription....
  9. Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .: I tried to install the game Halo Master Chief Collection and like many I couldn't even download it, after a lot of shaking my head and reading several tutorials about it and nothing working, it's...
  10. Halo the Master Chief Collection on Xbox (doubts before I purchase XBOX Series)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo the Master Chief Collection on Xbox (doubts before I purchase XBOX Series): Hello, I would be great if you can answer this, below, for me, please. I am a halo Fan since 2004 and I just purchased the Master Chief Collection in the Microsft Store, on my PC. And as I am...