Halo Master chief collection ODST code

Discus and support Halo Master chief collection ODST code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I was unable to download the code I received for the ODST campaign in time. Now the message with code has been deleted from my messages. Can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gen OOM9, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Gen OOM9
    Gen OOM9 Guest

Hi I was unable to download the code I received for the ODST campaign in time. Now the message with code has been deleted from my messages. Can someone send me a replacement code please?

:)

Gen OOM9, Nov 7, 2015
  2. Brosheviks
    Brosheviks Guest
    HALO ODST

Hello,

I never redeemed a code for Halo ODST, that you get for free when you play the Master Chief Collection back in 2014. I did play the Master Chief Collection back then and was curious how I could get a code for Halo ODST.

Thanks.

Brosheviks, Nov 7, 2015
  3. SK1NNYS
    SK1NNYS Guest
    Never got halo 3 ODST Add code

hello,

I never got my halo 3 ODST add on code for halo master chief collection back in 2014

SK1NNYS, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Halo Master chief collection ODST code

Hey there Gen OOM9!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Halo Master Chief Download Code

Hey there scheely726!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection or the code for ODST? If you are referring to the code for the Master Chief Collection, unfortunately we are unable to replace these codes here in the Support Forums.
  6. IRB Win User

xbox1 and microsoft odst game

Halo ODST for the Xbox One is an Add-On for the Master Chief Collection. you must own that in order to play it.

When you fire up the Master Chief Collection, you should be able to start a campaign (under Halo 3) for ODST.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

ODST

Hey MajMacintosh,

When did you purchase and play Halo: Master Chief collection? To check if you fit in the qualifications, check out our

Halo ODST F.A.Q

Who is eligible to receive the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST for Halo: The Master Chief Collection for free?

Online users that logged in with their Xbox Live account and played Halo: The Master Chief Collection on any day from November 11, 2014 through December 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm PDT are eligible for a free code granting access to the Campaign for Halo
    3: ODST
    on Xbox One. Offer is non-transferable.
    Keep us posted! :)
  9. Echo4Ent Win User

Original Xbox Compatibility for Halo 1 and 2

Thema:

1. Halo Master chief collection ODST code - Similar Threads - Halo Master chief

2. Starting Halo Master & Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting Halo Master & Chief Collection: We received the disc for Halo Master & Chief Collection in the mail, downloaded it, and we're trying to start a campaign. Everything shows "Installed" but none of the campaigns appear to launch....
  3. Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one: I have owned the game since its initial release on disc. I've just reinstalled the disc which took around 9 hours and when I try to fire up any of the content (multiplayer or Campaign) the game...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection: i bought the Halo Master Chief Collection yesterday. after the download has completed i started it, but there was just Halo Reach and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary to play. i cant play or choos...
  5. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  6. Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game): I have been playing Halo 2 and 3 on Halo Master Chief collection and i have not received any achievements from the the missions ive been doing.Ive waited 2-3 days, restarted my console and made...
  7. Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC: Hi ! My game keeps freezing when I get into Halo MCC's main menu, I've tried reinstalling the game 2 times, I reinstalled the Xbox App and still the game freezes, I have read only it might have...
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection for free

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Master Chief Collection for free: What if Halo MCC was made free on the microsoft store (for PC) to all accounts that already own the game on the Xbox One? so maybe if your Xbox breaks you wont have to buy your favorite game again...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.: I was having this issue and ended up reinstall the entire game which has done nothing to it. I get two UAC Windows pop up I click ok and then I get a File system error....
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem: I can not launch Halo Maser Chief Collection on Xbox Game Pass (PC). Every time I try I get an error massage like - (Easy Anti- Cheat Launcher File Not found...