Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Cannot log out of account

Discus and support Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Cannot log out of account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed the Master chief collection from Xbox (Beta) and ran it and when it started I clicked through screens not paying attention and logged into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by razorccatu, Dec 7, 2019.

1. razorccatu
    razorccatu Guest

I installed the Master chief collection from Xbox (Beta) and ran it and when it started I clicked through screens not paying attention and logged into the wrong account. Now I cannot log out of the account. I know where the button is supposed to be but it's
    not there.

Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Cannot log out of account [​IMG]

:)

razorccatu, Dec 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Razor,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. To log out you will need to log out of the Xbox app itself. you will select your profile picture then select log out.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. razorccatu Win User

Nevermind! The issue was with the store and not the game. Got it sorted now.
  4. razorccatu Win User

I tried that and when I started the game it asked me to log into Xbox which I did with the correct account. Then I still got the message telling me the account logged into the game was different than my Xbox Beta account.
    [​IMG]
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

halo master chief collection sin campaña[Translation-halo master chief collection without campaign]

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only one available on PC for now is Reach. You can view the page on it for more information.

https://www.xbox.com/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc

Halo: Reach comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the revered campaign and the pivotal battle for the planet Reach as Noble team fights to save humanity’s last stronghold.

All the games in Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be delivered over time, beginning with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.

All the games in Halo: T

Thanks,

Brad
  6. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

Thema:

1. Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Cannot log out of account - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. halo: the master chief collectionのhalo2キャンペーン中の音が出なくなりました。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo: the master chief collectionのhalo2キャンペーン中の音が出なくなりました。: halo: the master chief collectionのhalo2キャンペーン中の音が出なくなりました。他の本体で試しても無音です。改善方法を教えて下さい。 04d4aa8c-b65a-4730-b80e-931fe426ecff
  3. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?: I have the Halo: Masterchief Collection for XBOX. I noticed that the same game was recently released on the PC platform. So, I figured I'd see about downloading the game onto my PC... Since I...
  4. update halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    update halo master chief collection: how you get change the language from update halo master chief collection from german to English 6f557af7-ea73-4368-97ee-bb5a05d0bb0c
  5. Halo Master chief collection on PC "Too many devices" Error Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection on PC "Too many devices" Error Fix: Open Microsoft Store > Click 3 ... in upper right corner > Select "Settings" > Scroll down to "Account" and select "Manage Devices". A web page will open and unlink all your old devices and you...
  6. I cannot log into Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot log into Halo Master Chief Collection: When I attempt to log in I get this error The account you're attempting to sign in with is not provisioned for this environment. Your app may not be configured correctly Then it fails to log in...
  7. Halo master chief collection says content is still installing but everything is insalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection says content is still installing but everything is insalled: So I downloaded halo master chief collection on PC from he Microsoft store and it says "Unable to continue, the content is currently installing." even though I've installed everything from...
  8. error 0x803FB107, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x803FB107, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hello, I'm trying to install the game but when I start the download, there just appear "error" and if I click in more details there only says download failed, and the error is 0x803FB107, I've...
  9. No puedo instalar Halo Máster Chief Collection [I can't install Halo Master Chief Collection]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo instalar Halo Máster Chief Collection [I can't install Halo Master Chief Collection]: Necesito ayuda, en este ultimo día instalé digitalmente halo reach y halo 3 sin saber que eran complementos, bueno, el caso es que quise instalar Halo: Master Chief Collection y ahí empezó el...
  10. No me deja jugar Halo The Master Chief Collection[Xbox doesn't let me play Halo The Master...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja jugar Halo The Master Chief Collection[Xbox doesn't let me play Halo The Master...: Tengo el juego en formato físico y tambien gracias a game pass para xbox one, pero en ninguna de las 2 formas me deja jugar y se queda pasmada la pantalla [Translation - I have the game in...