Halo master chief collection Purchase

Discus and support Halo master chief collection Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just purchased the Halo master chief collection on the website earlier today but it doesn't show up on my Xbox as a purchase. Looks like it might... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewNash2, Nov 21, 2020.

1. MatthewNash2
    MatthewNash2 Guest

Hi I just purchased the Halo master chief collection on the website earlier today but it doesn't show up on my Xbox as a purchase. Looks like it might have purchased the PC version by mistake, is there a way to transfer the pc license to the correct xbox
    license?

:)

MatthewNash2, Nov 21, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

Halo Reach is not on the Master Chief Collection disc, only the Halo CE, 2, 3 & 4 are. If you want to play Halo reach, then you can purchase the dlc for the Master Chief Collection or download the Backward Compatible version.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

5. SP Rhino Win User

Master chief collection

Purchasing the Master Chief collection entitles you to beta access to Halo 5
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

1. Halo master chief collection Purchase - Similar Threads - Halo master chief

2. Halo Master Chief Collection Stuttering

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection Stuttering: Hello, I downloaded Halo MCC on my pc and I launched it, but whenever I press a key on my keyboard or click my mouse, my game would stutter for a second, I did a reinstall of Windows about a...
  3. Halo master chief collection always downloads in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection always downloads in Japanese: Halo master chief downloads in Japanese on Xbox s with game pass.. How can i change this? Thx! f876181f-284a-46bc-8c11-51deed3de193
  4. Not able to launch "Halo: The Master Chief Collection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to launch "Halo: The Master Chief Collection": Hi, I have installed Halo: The Master Chief Collection" via the Xbox app, but it won't launch. The error I get is that the PC is unable to open the app "CustomInstallExec.exe". Can you help me...
  5. Instalación de Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Instalación de Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hola, Soy y esta vez acudo al Foro de Ayuda de Xbox con un ligero problema Me han regalado el juego Halo: The Master Chief Collection para PC, pero mi cuenta de Microsoft es de menor de edad y...
  6. OneStore Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneStore Halo: The Master Chief Collection: i bought this game from pc microsoft store why i can't download this cross platform game in my xbox console.it says buy this game whene i'm on my console 931c0d0e-1d95-4c42-a92b-86f465de38dc
  7. can't install Halo master chief collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Halo master chief collection on PC: I just got the Halo Master Chief Collection from a friend, and I redeemed the code on my xbox, and it said I was able to also play it on my computer like I do with Sea of Theives, yet I see no...
  8. Halo: The Master Chief Collection switched from Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection switched from Xbox to PC: Hi, I used to be able to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my Xbox One, but one day I went to play the game, I was redirected to purchase it from the store. Now when I look at the game...
  9. I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer on Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Every time i try to play something on multiplayer in Halo MCC, it always says connecting with servers and below says that contacting to transport services please wait and I wait and nothing...
  10. Halo Master Chief Game Drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Master Chief Game Drive: I wanted to purchase the 5TB Halo Game Drive but i was wondering if things like fps boost and auto hdr still work with games installed on the drive? 43b8f1e7-c4ab-4ed1-94d4-9b34b0c495c5