Halo Master Chief Collection saving issues: will not save forge maps.

Discus and support Halo Master Chief Collection saving issues: will not save forge maps. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had problems while trying to save forge maps? ... What has happened far too frequently is that we have saved our maps and then have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carnage Slayer1, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Halo Master Chief Collection saving issues: will not save forge maps.

Has anyone else had problems while trying to save forge maps? ... What has happened far too frequently is that we have saved our maps and then have tried to go back to play the "saved map" at a later time, and it is gone!!! >:O Any thoughts, suggestions
    and/or fixes?! GRRRRRR! *twitch, twitch*

:)

Carnage Slayer1, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Will the Master Chief Collection contain certain features?

Pretty much if it was in the original game then it's in the collection, except possibly system link, which they are still working on.

The Master Chief Collection includes:

split screen co-op

forge in 3 & 4 plus forge for the 6 reworked Halo 2 maps

theatre in the originally supported games

over 100 maps

Spartan Ops

new cinematics

ect.

New Halo: Master Chief Collection Info and Gameplay - E3 2014 - IGN Video

Stevie77-973E6220-A15A-4A6F-A6AF-4D22264283B1, Nov 15, 2014
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Will the Master Chief Collection contain certain features?

5. CarringtonTV Win User

Halo meet up

I'd heard people talk about Forge being one of their fave's in Halo; I'd always assumed it was just the name of a map. Colour me impressed, with this amazing map-maker.

Master Chief is gonna deliver, with this collection. :D
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

halo master chief collection sin campaña[Translation-halo master chief collection without campaign]

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only one available on PC for now is Reach. You can view the page on it for more information.

https://www.xbox.com/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc

Halo: Reach comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the revered campaign and the pivotal battle for the planet Reach as Noble team fights to save humanity’s last stronghold.

All the games in Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be delivered over time, beginning with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.

All the games in Halo: T

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Halo meet up

Did you guys see the new forge mode for Halo 2? It looks awesome! If you haven't, then you can see it

here
    . ;)
  8. xCHEMISTx Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Does The Master Chief Collection have all the DLC maps?
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection contains:

Halo: CE Anniversary

Halo 2: Anniversary

Halo 3

Halo 4

All multiplayer content from each of the four games,
    including all previously released download-only maps

Halo: Nightfall (Digital Series)

Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta (begins December 2014)
Thema:

Halo Master Chief Collection saving issues: will not save forge maps.

1. Halo Master Chief Collection saving issues: will not save forge maps. - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one: I have owned the game since its initial release on disc. I've just reinstalled the disc which took around 9 hours and when I try to fire up any of the content (multiplayer or Campaign) the game...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection: i bought the Halo Master Chief Collection yesterday. after the download has completed i started it, but there was just Halo Reach and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary to play. i cant play or choos...
  4. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  5. Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting achievements for Halo Master Chief collection(game): I have been playing Halo 2 and 3 on Halo Master Chief collection and i have not received any achievements from the the missions ive been doing.Ive waited 2-3 days, restarted my console and made...
  6. Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief collection freezing into main menu on PC: Hi ! My game keeps freezing when I get into Halo MCC's main menu, I've tried reinstalling the game 2 times, I reinstalled the Xbox App and still the game freezes, I have read only it might have...
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection for free

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Master Chief Collection for free: What if Halo MCC was made free on the microsoft store (for PC) to all accounts that already own the game on the Xbox One? so maybe if your Xbox breaks you wont have to buy your favorite game again...
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection Not Opening.: I was having this issue and ended up reinstall the entire game which has done nothing to it. I get two UAC Windows pop up I click ok and then I get a File system error....
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Easy Anti-Cheat Launcher Problem: I can not launch Halo Maser Chief Collection on Xbox Game Pass (PC). Every time I try I get an error massage like - (Easy Anti- Cheat Launcher File Not found...
  10. Can't Lunch Halo Master Chief collection on xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Lunch Halo Master Chief collection on xbox game pass?: Can't Lunch Halo Master Chief collection on xbox game pass? I think it's because easyanticheat is broken. Is there any one have fix? 8c75601c-af3e-4c0e-abaa-5acbbf618819