Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error

Discus and support Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to join an online social game in Halo MCC we get an error saying "Unable to synch data" which prevents us from matchmaking and playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roman203, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Roman203
    Roman203 Guest

When trying to join an online social game in Halo MCC we get an error saying "Unable to synch data" which prevents us from matchmaking and playing online together.

I was able to resolve this by deleting the saved data for Halo Master Chief Collection on my Xbox Series X.

Open the Home page

My Games & Apps

See All

Select Halo MCC

Manage game and add-ons

Select "Saved Data"

Delete "Saved Data" (Uninstalling the game does not delete "Saved Data"

Rejoin your party and matchmaking. All is well.

:)

Roman203, Jan 17, 2021
  2. opalsuns Win User

Trouble finding a match

3. Mister Quimby Win User

Halo Master Chief Download Code

Hey there scheely726!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection or the code for ODST? If you are referring to the code for the Master Chief Collection, unfortunately we are unable to replace these codes here in the Support Forums.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
Thema:

1. Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Auto throw Grenade Halo Master Chief Collection issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto throw Grenade Halo Master Chief Collection issue.: I have recently bought Halo:The Master Chief collection and I love it but my their tends to be a controller problem specifically with this game. Every time I play Halo it and try moving or...
  3. Can't install Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Halo: The Master Chief Collection: That's it. Deleted 700gb of games on my computer so I have 1tb free space and it just won't start installation. dd738c9c-0d1f-4f88-aade-36b7dc31400d
  4. Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem: I started to play halo reach campaing and it worked perfectly untill now. today I tried to load my progress and the load window worked but the game didn't and it returned me to the main page of...
  5. Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach): I have an Xbox one with the Master Chief Collection installed. Currently the title(s) I am playing. Halo Reach was later added to the collection it seems. I have halo reach but it’s on disc and...
  6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection for Xbox One: I got the Halo: The Master Chief Collection for Xbox One as one of those redeem codes for this past Christmas. I redeem the code, but I can't figure out where to install. It's not in the queue to...
  7. Halo The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo The Master Chief Collection: When running the game,it appears that the UE4-MMC Game has crashed and will closed Fatal Error 2ba87db2-37ef-4b7e-ad11-347a51db0922
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Won't Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Won't Launch: Hello there, a few days ago I started having an error message when trying to launch the game, bought it from the Microsoft Store, if I try to launch from either the desktop icon or from Razer...
  9. Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Custom games not working on halo the master chief collection and Halo 5 forge on pc: I cant play custom games i dont know why. This is my moms account and we tried turning the settings on my account but it doesent work, doesent it work because im a certain age? Please help i...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection PC.: I purchased gamepass ultimate a few months back and immediately downloaded MCC onto my PC with no problems whatsoever, until recently that is. Whenever I customize my spartan and banner in game it...