Halo Master Chief Game Drive

Discus and support Halo Master Chief Game Drive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to purchase the 5TB Halo Game Drive but i was wondering if things like fps boost and auto hdr still work with games installed on the drive?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by grymm666, Mar 21, 2021.

1. grymm666
    grymm666 Guest

I wanted to purchase the 5TB Halo Game Drive but i was wondering if things like fps boost and auto hdr still work with games installed on the drive?

:)

grymm666, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

The Hunt Continues....

Hello "Jelhunted" :)

Please understand that it isn't my intent to be mean / rude to you, but Halo 5 Guardians is already focused on the Master Chief.

So basically, you want something like this to happend...

(1) Halo 5: Guardians --> 2015 (Master Chief is the main character)

(2) Halo: Rise Of The Master Chief --> 2016 (Master Chief is the main character)

(3) Halo 6 --> 2018 (Master Chief is the main character)

(4) Non-Master Chief Halo Spin-Off game --> 2019

I will completely abandon the Halo franchise if this actually happends because while I agree that the Master Chief is Halo, not every single Halo game needs him to be the center of attention.

Please don't get mad / angry at me for saying this...

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Jelhunted" :)
  3. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  6. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

Thema:

1. Halo Master Chief Game Drive - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection not installing to right drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection not installing to right drive: I have been trying to instal Halo MCC for the last week and everytime I do it installs to the C: Drive, but I need it to install to the E: drive. It tells me to free up more space or pick another...
  3. SDR vs HDR10 vs Dolby Vision Comparison, Halo the Master Chief Collection. Possible Issues...

in XboX Insiders
    SDR vs HDR10 vs Dolby Vision Comparison, Halo the Master Chief Collection. Possible Issues...: FYI: Very long and informative post. Hello friends. I’ve been part of the Insider Beta trying out Dolby Vision gaming for some time now. In my time using it, I’ve noticed some prominent issues...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection Stuttering

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection Stuttering: Hello, I downloaded Halo MCC on my pc and I launched it, but whenever I press a key on my keyboard or click my mouse, my game would stutter for a second, I did a reinstall of Windows about a...
  5. Halo master chief collection always downloads in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection always downloads in Japanese: Halo master chief downloads in Japanese on Xbox s with game pass.. How can i change this? Thx! f876181f-284a-46bc-8c11-51deed3de193
  6. Not able to launch "Halo: The Master Chief Collection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to launch "Halo: The Master Chief Collection": Hi, I have installed Halo: The Master Chief Collection" via the Xbox app, but it won't launch. The error I get is that the PC is unable to open the app "CustomInstallExec.exe". Can you help me...
  7. Instalación de Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Instalación de Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hola, Soy y esta vez acudo al Foro de Ayuda de Xbox con un ligero problema Me han regalado el juego Halo: The Master Chief Collection para PC, pero mi cuenta de Microsoft es de menor de edad y...
  8. OneStore Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneStore Halo: The Master Chief Collection: i bought this game from pc microsoft store why i can't download this cross platform game in my xbox console.it says buy this game whene i'm on my console 931c0d0e-1d95-4c42-a92b-86f465de38dc
  9. can't install Halo master chief collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Halo master chief collection on PC: I just got the Halo Master Chief Collection from a friend, and I redeemed the code on my xbox, and it said I was able to also play it on my computer like I do with Sea of Theives, yet I see no...
  10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection switched from Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection switched from Xbox to PC: Hi, I used to be able to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my Xbox One, but one day I went to play the game, I was redirected to purchase it from the store. Now when I look at the game...