HALO MASTER CHIFE COLLECTION

Discus and support HALO MASTER CHIFE COLLECTION in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just downloaded the master chief collection for my xbox one x played through the first Halo no probs got to level nine on Halo 2 and it keeps freezing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MARCUSCHATTERLEY, Aug 3, 2019.

1. HALO MASTER CHIFE COLLECTION

Just downloaded the master chief collection for my xbox one x played through the first Halo no probs got to level nine on Halo 2 and it keeps freezing. I've uninstalled it an put it back on and still the same problem I got off Game Pass to I then when out
    and bought a copy from the shop and tried to install it and the Game Pass one keeps installing instead of the disc why is this so I need to know why it keeps crashing and why the Game Pass version keeps installing instead of the disc. Thx for the help if you
    can sort it out.

:)

MARCUSCHATTERLEY, Aug 3, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

As far as I know whether you have a disc or a digital copy, the game is the same and will be downloaded from the same location. As mentioned above there are ways you can try to avoid this.

I've played through all the Halo games in the Master Chief collection and I personally believe it is just buggy as I've had a lot of issues with the game breaking. Hopefully the suggestions mentioned above can help you fix your issues.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi MARCUSCHATTERLEY,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with freezing on Halo 2 played through the Master Chief Collection. Check out this article for steps to resolve this issue:

Xbox One - Game Freeze Solution

I hope this helps, please keep us updated.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello MarcusChatterley,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. luissolid Win User

Hey marcus!

Try to unistall the games and the local files. After that install the game one more time.

You can install the game from disc if you want, but you need to be offline (Not connected to Xbox Live).

But if you want to play online, you will need to install the update from Xbox Live.

Regards!
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Please, sir, try power cycle your console as described on the bottom of the page here.

Also, try this because of freezing as described here.

So sorry for your trouble. Hope this helps. Let us know.
Thema:

1. HALO MASTER CHIFE COLLECTION - Similar Threads - HALO MASTER CHIFE

2. Halo: Master Chief Collection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection error: I have recently bought Halo: the master chief collection. After installing all 5 halo components into my Xbox one s, neither the campaigns or multiplayer work. I am consistently getting the...
  3. halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo master chief collection: hi every one im a middle east xbox gamer but im really sad no support for us in most of the games online multiplayer servers lets just talk about first party games here we are talking about MCC...
  4. Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( little ) problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( little ) problem: First of all, I do not speak English, so sorry for the mistakes. Okay, I got a little mistake, I bought my Halo TMCC and along with it comes the code for Halo Nightfall tv show on Halo Channel, I...
  5. Halo master chief collection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection problem: I started playing a month ago and haven't had any problems at ALL. But all of a sudden today I got banned 3 TIMES!? Yes, 3 times in a row, i was playing online doing my usual routine, I finish a...
  6. Halo master chief collection digital still good?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection digital still good?: I bought the halo combo xbox one that came with the master chief digital card. I am wondering if it expires or is it still good. thanx for any help e88774bc-86b5-4152-9e72-7013946d7386
  7. Xbox one Halo: Master chief collection has gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo: Master chief collection has gone missing??: Hello, I am sorry for any misspellings I may have in this post. I bought halo: MMC on release. I have played it a lot. this was a few years ago now. and I thought about playing it again but on...
  8. Halo CEA Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo CEA Master Chief Collection: Tengo un problema. Hace poco instalé Halo MCC digital en Xbox pero cada vez que intento iniciar la campaña o cualquier misión de Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary me saca del juego al menú...
  9. Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection: Hello there, I did not redeem my ODST campaign code before it was purged from my messages. Am I able to still make use of it? Thanks, Nat 9429aed6-133b-4fc2-9891-65efd772772d
  10. My Xbox one will not download the Halo: Master Chief Collection update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one will not download the Halo: Master Chief Collection update.: I get an error code that refers to system maintenance, I get told I'm offline when I clearly am not. Been messing around with this for two days and completely frustrated. Is it time I give in to...