Halo Masterchief Collection ODST Code

Discus and support Halo Masterchief Collection ODST Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, My message disappeared from my XBOX a while back but I am eligible for the code. According to the FAQ I post here. How do I go about redeeming... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zehornyangel, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Zehornyangel
    Zehornyangel Guest

Hey,

My message disappeared from my XBOX a while back but I am eligible for the code. According to the FAQ I post here. How do I go about redeeming this code?

Thanks

:)

Zehornyangel, Nov 8, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can't play new game I purchased on Xbox store

Halo 3 ODST is an add-on for Halo Masterchief Collection, not an individual game. So you would need the Masterchief Collection in order to play it.

Smwutches, Nov 8, 2015
  3. yodasean33
    yodasean33 Guest

Thanks

yodasean33, Nov 8, 2015
  4. Halo Masterchief Collection ODST Code

Hey there Zehornyangel!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Halo 3 ODST is an add-on for Halo Masterchief Collection, not an individual game. So you would need the Masterchief Collection in order to play it.
  6. yodasean33 Win User

Thanks
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Zehornyangel!

HERE. =)
  8. Filipino69 Win User

Halo Masterchief Collection: ODST Code

I have the exact same issue, somehow all my messages on Xbox live are missing, and I never got to redeem my code. Any help would be very appreciated!
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Halo Masterchief Collection: ODST Code

Hey there EpicFace x and Filipino69!

HERE. =)
Thema:

1. Halo Masterchief Collection ODST Code - Similar Threads - Halo Masterchief Collection

2. Cant Download Halo Masterchief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Download Halo Masterchief Collection: Once i hit the download button it says download starting cancels and retries like 3-4 times and says error Code: 0x8007065E 8f97635a-d4db-464c-918d-e8b36eba7025
  3. Halo Masterchief Collection not launching in PC with GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection not launching in PC with GamePass: Hey everyone So, I've been playing the game on Xbox with the GamePass shared in my family, but now that I downloaded it to my computer, with all the system requirements fulfilled, the game just...
  4. Halo Masterchief Collection suddenly has problems with video and audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection suddenly has problems with video and audio: I had installed the Halo Masterchief collection some time ago. I haven't played it for a few months. In this time i played other games. 2 days ago i wanted to continue with where i have left at...
  5. halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved )

in XBoX on Windows
    halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved ): so i downloaded the game yesterday with the game pass, i tried starting it via xbox beta but it wouldnt respond to me clicking play in any way, tried searching for the app on my device and it...
  6. Halo: The Masterchief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Masterchief Collection: When installed from Game Pass this game starts with German as language, can't find out how to change neither in store or in the game...console language is in swedish. How do I change this...or is...
  7. halo masterchief collection Legend achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo masterchief collection Legend achievement not working: iv put a lot of time into this game and iv managed to complete it all on legendary but the achievement has not gone through i havent used any skulls or cheats. 7fb82f8a-ca16-4156-993d-65c1bc42f599
  8. Halo Masterchief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection: Having a problem how do i get rid of black bars playing coop Halo 3, Halo 3 Odst,Halo 4 affected any ideas getting rid of it so annoying. 628cb7f4-59e8-4494-9fd3-5625ecefaa29
  9. Halo Masterchief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection: Anybody know how to fix Screen issues black bars playing coop halo 3, halo 3 odst, halo 4 thanks 9fed5251-a8e7-4703-9dee-5b160d37a66b
  10. HALO: THE MASTERCHIEF COLLECTION Digital code on sale for $7.99!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HALO: THE MASTERCHIEF COLLECTION Digital code on sale for $7.99!: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox One CD Key, Key - cdkeys.com Browsing the internet tonight I noticed that the HALO: THE MASTERCHIEF COLLECTION Digital code was on sale for $7.99 on...